Attn: Magic Meet Attendees

I just wanted to know who is going to Hershey this Sunday, that is attending Magic Meets??? I will be there with my DD all day. :happy:

I can’t wait for this weekend!!!

I pick up DD from Sleep away camp on Friday and then we are heading to Hershey PA!!! (I can smell that chocolate now! lol)

Then to Camp Hill on Saturday for Magic Meets!!! (CAN"T WAIT!!! :happy: )
I hope one of us (MB attendees) wins a cool prize!!! :cool:

It’s going to be FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Then on Sunday, Hershey Park all day then drive home that nite!!!

We aren’t doing the extra activities or breakout sessions Fri nite, Sat nite or Sun Morn.

Let’s all say “hi” to each other on Saturday, we have our MB names on our badges this year! (So Cool!!!) :happy:

I won’t be able to do Hershey on Sunday this year. But I would love to meet up on Saturday. I will be there with my DS14, my friend and her DS13.

How did you get your MB names on your badges?

I am so there! Can’t wait. They are calling for isolated thunderstorms on Sunday so keep your fingers crossed about the weather. I am so psyched about this meet. I hope I get to meet all of you but I am really very shy by nature so If you see me introduce yourself, I may be too bashful to talk first.:redface:

Have a GREAT time, guys!!!

Hey Guys…

Don’t forget I am working registration and will be trying to save a table for y’all

I’ll be getting in tomorrow early afternoon

[QUOTE=Tinkfan;850076]I won’t be able to do Hershey on Sunday this year. But I would love to meet up on Saturday. I will be there with my DS14, my friend and her DS13.

How did you get your MB names on your badges?[/QUOTE]

Did you print your tickets yet?
They are on there. They asked you at time of registration if you were a member of any other boards and what your user name is and that’s how they did it. You print your tickets at home (including name badges) and when you check in, they will give you something to put your name thingy in .

If you didnt do that, just write it in!! LOL :laugh:

Ok. I can do that if I can ID you! :laugh:

Thanks Kim!!! :happy:
Wish you were going!!! :frown:

Thanks Kim!!! :happy:

I will try to take some pics to post.

[QUOTE=Val32;850522]Did you print your tickets yet?
They are on there. They asked you at time of registration if you were a member of any other boards and what your user name is and that’s how they did it. You print your tickets at home (including name badges) and when you check in, they will give you something to put your name thingy in .

If you didnt do that, just write it in!! LOL :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I did enter that I was a member at Mousebuzz, so MB is printed at the bottom of the name tag. Maybe I’ll get crafty and decorate the tag :laugh: