August Park Hours

Any idea when August 2009 park hours will be released. I am dying here!!:pinch:

Last I looked (a couple days ago) they only had hours through June 30 I think. I’m waiting for Sept! I sure hope they release them soon!

I think they’re posted until July 30th, actually. I checked today.:blush: Like you, I need the Aug. hours ASAP! I only have a few weeks until I make ADR’s for an Aug. 15th check-in and I can’t plan anything until I have those hours! Awhile back, I thought someone said that it seemed like they had hours posted for the current month and then the next 3 months (which makes sense given what’s out now). So…I’m thinking that the Aug. hours should be posted May 1st. If they’re not, I’m seriously going to go into panic mode!!!:eek:

I agree completely - panic city!!!:laugh:

I think you are right. It is for that month plus 3 months out… So it should be up May 1st. I understand your pain. Doesn’t Disney know that we have to plan?

i have 8/15 needs as well. But I’ll plan anyhow, and just adjust if absolutely necessary. How much difference could there be? Im hoping its close to last year…

They are now posting the present month plus the next three months. So August should be posted May 1. September should be ready on June 1.

No kidding! This new system just cuts it a little too close for comfort!

:eek: I need the end of Sept. to Oct.3!! I can’t plan a thing without them!!

I HATE this new system! Yes, I said “HATE”, on a Disney board!!! The whole “3 months out only” junk, puts a damper on my planning which I find to be one of the best parts of taking a Disney trip!

I say at least post the hours 6 months in advance. I am fine with the 90 day ADR rule, in fact I kind of agree with it, but come on, I want to plan!!!

Do you have a link to the hours from last year? I usually also plan my meals based on what shows/parades are going on at each park and EMH. I would think those things could change enough from year to year to really screw up my plans.:glare:

I made the mistake of planning a trip that starts in one month and continues to the next month. I just got July hours but still need August hours before I can really do any planning. I hope they’re out before my 90 day mark.

Oh, that could be really tricky! So you can start planning, but then can’t finish your week until the next month?!? I think I’d go crazy.:wacko: At least I have until the 15th.

I have gone on to Disney’s site at least once every other day hoping the August calendar magically appears. :pinch: It is great to know that there is actually a date in which I can find them. Now, I can calm down and TRY to be patient.

Rats! I thought I was going to find the hours here in this post. I too am waiting anxiously for them to be posted. My trip starts August 1st!!

Ooohh! You’re really in a bind then. OK, I’ll stop complaining now!:blush:

Yep, I can book the first days with July park hours but I don’t have August hours. I’m still hoping they’ll be out in time, if not I’ll make some ADRs and hope they fit in once the hours are posted. I’m not going to stress about it too much, I’ll plan what I can plan and we’ll make it work.

[QUOTE=NokeyNose;954102]I HATE this new system! Yes, I said “HATE”, on a Disney board!!! The whole “3 months out only” junk, puts a damper on my planning which I find to be one of the best parts of taking a Disney trip!

I say at least post the hours 6 months in advance. I am fine with the 90 day ADR rule, in fact I kind of agree with it, but come on, I want to plan!!![/QUOTE]

I agree. There are too many other things going on this time of year to have to “bum rush” planning for a vacation. Especially a Disney Vacation when evry step counts. I loved the 180 days for ADR’s, don’t understand why they changed, but they should have the hours set earlier.

I completely agree! Thank goodness we don’t leave until Sept 16 so if Sept hours come out on June 1 that gives me 18 days to finalize plans before I have to make ADR’s.

My whole planning is in limbo. We will be staying off property so we will have to plan opposite the EMH’s. Can’t make ressies, can’t plan itinerary… sheesh.