Aulani-DVC Hawaii

The new resort is named Aulani.Disney Hawaii Resort | Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa

Ohhhhh boy, this is going to be ONE seriously special resort. Wow. I am not adding on points here but I’d like to visit during June 2012 (it’s not supposed to open until Fall 2011).

I think I’d spend a couple days in Disneyland first, then move on to Hawaii!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1014036]

I think I’d spend a couple days in Disneyland first, then move on to Hawaii![/QUOTE]

That’s what we are doing too.

Alooooooooha! This may be the place!

How much will points be there??? And do you think there is ANY chance they’d have incentives of some sort?

I don’t know what year we’re going but we’ll be there at some point.

Looks awesome! I can’t wait to visit…

OOOhhhh, I want to go there too!!

Only one thing says it all:

POLY ON STEROIDS!

This is how the Poly should have been done in the 70’s.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1014036]Ohhhhh boy, this is going to be ONE seriously special resort. Wow. I am not adding on points here but I’d like to visit during June 2012 (it’s not supposed to open until Fall 2011).

I think I’d spend a couple days in Disneyland first, then move on to Hawaii![/QUOTE]

Wishy, I like how you think! Can I join you?

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1014036]Ohhhhh boy, this is going to be ONE seriously special resort. Wow. I am not adding on points here but I’d like to visit during June 2012 (it’s not supposed to open until Fall 2011).

Those are our plans too! Maybe we can do a Meet & Greet in Hawaii!!:laugh:

I bet they’re gonna be pricey, I wouldn’t be surprised to see the selling point at $118.-$125. per point. But there WILL BE incentives, I am sure. Especially for current members adding on. Totally. I would never add on there but I bet a lot of current members will.

Mai Tai cocktails & Blue Hawaiians by the pool!

Sounds like a date! Let’s get planning…as soon as we know the points, that is!

Never even considered going to Hawaii due to how long the flight is, but this just may be the thing to get me to reconsider. How long of a flight is it actually?

I’m in! How cool would that be? I’ve never been to Hawaii!!

From Atlanta, I think it is about 10 hours flying time… Which sounds like a long time, until you realize that it is 3 1/2- 4 to LA… Then there might be a layover in LA (45 minutes or so)… From there you fly to HI… It is a long flight, but SOOOOOO worth the trip. It is like no where else on earth, and the people are so nice…

Coming back however is a PAIN… Might have something to do with the fact that you are leaving paradise, or the fact that most of the flights out of HI leave at night-so you are on the redeye…

We have done this twice, and landed in San Fran once at 6:30 am to refuel. The rest of the day was torture… I would do it again in a minute though…

Looking forward to giving it a try when we can!