Autographs

Does anyone have any fun/creative ideas for collecting character signatures?:biggrin:

You can use a cardstock frame border and have the characters sign it. Then place a fav pic and you have a perfect memory frame. 8x10 would be best unless you are only doing a few signatures for each pic.

Well—all I can comment on is I have a well worn dog eared autograph book from the 90’s that is sitting right here on my shelf. DD took that autograph book into “show and tell” for years… Even just her first trip at 3—she would leaf through that book night after night… For her, something up on the wall wouldn’t do… I think you have to know what each child would like. :slight_smile:

…The cardstock idea is good for display—but I personally wouldn’t want to lug that around all day every day…just my opinion mind you…

Maybe you can collect and copy and transfer somehow?

Look on Pinterest—i don’t use it but I am sure there are ideas there…have fun with it… :happy:

use your old photo… did that a few times, love the scrap book that came out of it.

Here’s some really cute ideas for books-
Homemade Disney Customized Autograph Book/Books • The Mouse For Less

I saw a picture of a plain canvas tote bag that a family had characters sign around a big mickey head in the middle. It was pretty cute. It might be fun to do this on a backpack for kids too.

Mickeybug thank you for sharing the website. I am truly inspired to make my own autograph book before our trip next year. I don’t think I could pull it off in the next 3 days.

Did you use a different photo for each character? Or did you just have them all sign one photo? Sorry, I didn’t understand.:confused:

Oh I really like the backpack idea! Thank you for the idea!:smile:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1137319]Here’s some really cute ideas for books-
Homemade Disney Customized Autograph Book/Books • The Mouse For Less[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the website! I agree they have some really cute ideas!

Photos with the girls in the… A few of Mickey with Amanda and Holly or just each of them.

It’s great… I used the photos from the previous trip.

[QUOTE=dac921;1137385]Photos with the girls in the… A few of Mickey with Amanda and Holly or just each of them.

It’s great… I used the photos from the previous trip.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for explaining! Sorry I didn’t grasp it the first time:redface:

My daughter has decided that she wants a book. So, I am going to try and find/buy a cute book for her. I am not at all crafty so making one is out of my scope, but if someone finds something that can only be made I can maybe convince FairyGranmama to make it:)

…if you go with a book, just be sure that it’s not too big for her to handle herself…she will want to hand it to the characters with her pen…the autograph books that they sell at WDW are about 6 X 4 —something along those lines. That was a good size for smaller hands—AND fits easily in a backpack or whatever you carry around in the parks. Losing it after getting all those autographs would be a major disaster!!! Have fun… I am sure that there are lots of designs on the internet…

Don’t forget a pen or marker. The fatter one’s work best and are easier to handle for the non-face characters.

Thanks! I hadn’t thought about the size of the pen! If they are signing a book is a marker better or a pen? If you use a marker do you need Crayola or Sharpie?:mickey:

I knew I would end up involved in this endeavor :eek: :laugh: :wub:

Thanks for the advice! I know I saw on the internet where people were using the Disney Jr Encyclopedia of Animated Characters and it is a really cute idea, but the book looks huge for my 5 year old to handle and for me to pack around between characters!

You are the crafty one! :heart:

If they are signing a book is a marker better or a pen? If you use a marker do you need Crayola or Sharpie?