Autumn Arrives to Orlando?

OK, I’m still in South Florida right now, but the weather in Orlando is exactly the same.
First, when I popped my head outside I noticed that the temperature was noticeably cooler and the air noticeably drier. It’s only 83 here. I know, for all you northerners on vacation this is way too warm for October, but this IS Florida.
Upon checking Orlando, I found that it’s 83 up there too and the temp is only supposed to climb to about 85.
This is certainly much better than the low 90’s and high humidity we’ve had for weeks and weeks.
Here’s hoping that this first “cold” front of the season signals a cooler October.

PS, the next 10 days all look like low to mid 80s and lots of sun.
Overnight temps will be mid to high 60’s!
Time to open the windows!

That’s exactly how I felt this morning as well. It was slight, but noticeable.

I would gladly take 80. We are supposed to get into the 30’s this weekend in Michigan but I will be in Florida soon.

Low 80’s here on the SC coast, with temps only in the mid 70’s towards the end of next week. Some nights it will be in the upper 50’s. We broke the string of daily 90’s. Finally.

I’ll take the Florida weather! Here it’s rain, rain and more rain, dull, miserable, cold and even a bit of ground frost.

That’s right. It’s 53 now at 7:23 PM but the sky is blue and there’s not a cloud in the sky. I don’t know which weather map our weather guy looks at, but here on Lake Michigan it’s sunny :cool:

I just realized that your username was soundgod …I always thought it was SoundDOG…it must be the picture…yes a random comment.
I am glad it is cooler…it is finally cool up in MA…it was so muggy and hot the last few days…

Of course the day we leave disney, the weather turns great. We had days with the temps of 90 with heat index of 100.

[QUOTE=dancing4disney;1051519]I just realized that your username was soundgod …I always thought it was SoundDOG…it must be the picture…yes a random comment.
I am glad it is cooler…it is finally cool up in MA…it was so muggy and hot the last few days…[/QUOTE]

But that’s just Dug the Dog. I used to have a picture of me and my dog Boris in front of Epcot with Spaceship Earth in the background. I’ve also had a couple different pictures of Big Thunder. Originally, I used the Mission:Space avatar.
Really, it took you this long to realize you’re dislexic?:blink: (Can I say that?)
I used to want to keep my name cloaked, but so many people here know me and post my name that the Dug avatar is a given.

Really, it took you this long to realize you’re dislexic? (Can I say that?)

After this, I actually think that I might be dislexic…or however you spell it…I seriously did not see the “G” in the name until the other day. I have always had issues with spelling and reading things the wrong way and this just sealed the deal…

dancing4disney, don’t feel bad.
I’ve noticed over the years that my eyes will often jump to the second noun in a sentence containing a “this and that” or a “this or that”. Which means my eyes see “that” before they see “this”.
I was finally pegged as having some reading difficulties in 11th grade and was given remedial instruction, but nobody ever said I had dyslexia.
(Yes, it’s spelled with a y, not an i and I didn’t bother to spell check)

They tested me in highschool as well but I had learned to compensate so well that the testing showed up nothing…the amount of effort and my actual capabilities weren’t evident in my testing. It is very frustrating to know you are capable but can’t quite peg why you don’t do well.
Of course, I digress…but hey it is Saturday night and there isn’t much else to do!