Avengers -- A+++++++++++++

All of the films leading up to the Avengers (Ironman 1 &2, Thor, Capt. America) were excellent, and Avengers is the icing on the cake. Hands down the best action/adventure film I’ve ever seen. The character development/interaction is what makes it so good. Most AA films focus entirely on the action. Avengers focuses on the characters. (The Hulk stole the show and is deserving of a reboot after the first two weak movies).

Disney is making a fortune on this film. However, they really don’t deserve any of the credit. This was all in the works long before Disney bought out Marvel Movies.

Of course the character interaction is awesome. It’s Joss Whedon- awesome personified!

I have GOT to find a babysitter because I really want to see this.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1109495]Of course the character interaction is awesome. It’s Joss Whedon- awesome personified!

I have GOT to find a babysitter because I really want to see this.[/QUOTE]

Joss is one of my favorite small screen directors, I cannot wait to go see this one. Being the father of two young ladies I just love the power he gives his female characters.

Buffy was an interesting series, but Firefly was brilliant. The best series to not ever be renewed, so much better then even Star Trek! Ok Trekkies fire away.

-Harry

We are waiting until next weekend to see it so it won’t be so crowded (I hope). All the reviews have been great!

I watched it TWICE this weekend!

My family saw it last night. VERY entertaining!

L O V E D it!!! So funny, and action packed. The Imax 3D version was worth the extra $

It is great and yes the Hulk stole the show

I saw it Friday. We were told by some crazy Hulk fan that if we entered the theater before him, he would break our necks because he had been there since 6:00 (it was a 7:30 movie… and there was also a 6:30 movie before that).

It was good… a little long, but very good.

—I must be the only person on here that hasn’t seen this movie! :mellow:

Nope… I have not either! I will eventually!!!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1109495] It’s Joss Whedon- awesome personified!
[/QUOTE]

I’m a big comics geek of long standing, but Joss Whedon is the reason I want to see this. :blush:

Considering that it opened to a box office record breaking weekend of $207million, I think you may be right.

Counting the overseas box office, the film has earned over $600million in only 10 days.

I’m guessing the sequel is already being put together.

In the meantime, I can’t wait for Captain America 2, Thor 2, & Iron Man 3. I’m guessing there will be a sorely needed Hulk reboot. I can also see Black Widow & Hawkeye getting their own film(s).

Sigh. Why can’t I make $600million in 10 days?

We haven’t seen it either. We will eventually. My DH is dying to see it. But we have WDW in 31 days so we are conserving money at this point.

Then you will see this when you get there:blush::

Nope. I haven’t seen it and I won’t be able to see it in theaters unless it plays until November:pinch:

I’m torn. It looks incredible! But you don’t mess with the monorail.

So Cavey…did you like the movie?

It was okay.