Awaiting Resort Package/Mail from WDW

I recieved my ME package two weeks ago (YAY :mickey:), but am still awaiting my resort package. Doesn’t the resort one usually come before the ME (this will be our first time on ME, but I may have read that somewhere)? We’re 30 days away from departure :happy:!!

Anyone else awaiting mail from WDW?

Nothing more exciting than getting mail from WDW!!

What package are you waiting for? I seem to remember getting one once your trip is paid in full. I have a room only reservation, so I only received a confirmation letter.

I thought I remember last time, recieving a welcome package in the mail. I always pay for our trips in one shot. I think the package had luggage tags (not the yellow ME ones), and a booklet with coupons for the arcade at the resort, the marina, mini golf, Planet Hollywood etc. I think its the Magic Your Way Package. Doesn’t that come in the mail prior to arrival?

Yes, it sure does!

We had ours come via the mail just before departure, forwarded from the US to us here in the UK by our travel agent.We dont use ME so can’t help with anything to do with that service.

You should see what you are looking for about 2 weeks prior to arrival.

Thanks. I keep checking and checking the mailbox everyday … waiting … I hate waiting.

:laugh:Patience, Patience,:laugh::laugh: I know that ‘keepchecking’ feeling!!!:laugh:

I would call WDW and see if they sent it out, just to be on te safe side. I would want to make sure it didn’t get lost.

Was thinking of doing that soon. Canada Post had a huge mail strike which ended about 3 weeks ago. My ME package came via UPS (apparently Disney was doing that due to the Canadian mail strike) … I’ll try waiting patiently until the end of next week or mid week after to see if anything arrives, if not I’ll call to see its status.

Thanks!

We got our Magic Express a couple weeks ago, and yesturday we recieved the luggage tags, coupons and all that stuff… Our vacation starts three days before yours, so maybe give them until the end of the week, and if you haven’t recieved anything by then maybe give them a call and get them to FedEx or UPS it up to you.

Have a good trip!

[QUOTE=TheHawley’s;1084934]We got our Magic Express a couple weeks ago, and yesturday we recieved the luggage tags, coupons and all that stuff… Our vacation starts three days before yours, so maybe give them until the end of the week, and if you haven’t recieved anything by then maybe give them a call and get them to FedEx or UPS it up to you.

Have a good trip![/QUOTE]

That’s the plan. Thank you & enjoy your trip as well! :happy: