Awesome hidden Mickey!

Well, we are leaving for disney in 12 days!

The other day we were out to dinner. I had a BBQ bacon cheeseburger and the BBQ sauce was dripping out and guess what it formed???

[QUOTE=skunis1;1122058]Well, we are leaving for disney in 12 days!

The other day we were out to dinner. I had a BBQ bacon cheeseburger and the BBQ sauce was dripping out and guess what it formed???[/QUOTE]

…I’ts a sign—of a good vacation ahead!!! :laugh:

Looks more like a bear cub to me. Really.

Cool and random! Love it!

Must be trying to tell you that some awsome good times are around the corner.

Well, I agree with everyone except for SoundGod. You have to stretch a little bit. Plus I couldn’t get my phone out fast enough to take the picture and the sauce kind of spread a little.

Yes, it is a sign of a great vacation ahead! :biggrin:

If you need Hidden Mickey spotters for your trip, you can stop and pick me up.

That is really cool!!

Really? Look at this bear head:

I think it’s a Mickey Head telling you you’re in for a Great Trip!

Thanks! I agree 100%!!!

Nice hidden Mickey! It looks like you and I will be at WDW at the same time. Maybe I should start looking for some hidden Mickey.

You can share mine! I am sure we will both have a Magical time!

I’ll admit I’ve been a fan of The Dead far longer than I’ve been a Disney parks affectionado.
So, when I saw that your Mickey had a bit of a chin, I went right to the dancing bear.

“Look at that cloud, do you see the fish? What do you mean you see a dolphin?”

I agree with Soundgod! But for me, Disney came first – by about a year!

“Sometimes the light’s all shining on me.
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me
What a loooooong, strange trip it’s been”

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1122157]I agree with Soundgod! But for me, Disney came first – by about a year!

“Sometimes the light’s all shining on me.
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me
What a loooooong, strange trip it’s been”
[/QUOTE]

I love you. (Hey, who would have ever thought I’d say this to you?:wink:)
I knew someone from North Jersey would have my back.

Ah Doug… we’ll have to share tour tales someday!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1122131]I’ll admit I’ve been a fan of The Dead far longer than I’ve been a Disney parks affectionado.
So, when I saw that your Mickey had a bit of a chin, I went right to the dancing bear.

“Look at that cloud, do you see the fish? What do you mean you see a dolphin?”[/QUOTE]

Never really got into The Dead. Not saying they aren’t good just maybe I grew up in a different generation.

It’s got less to do with fandom or preference than it does that I recognized a different icon. I’m more surprised at who said they were followers. I automatically assume most people I meet these days are/were not fans.