Back from 12 nights in Disney!

Hello all. I just got back a few hours ago…tired, sore, and missing Mickey already :blush: Give me a day or two to recuperate and I’ll get my TR going. In a nutshell it was great, even with the 2 days of torrential rain:eek: Did some new things this trip…even did the DVC schpeal…:huh: Be back soon

Welcome home!!! Can’t wait to read your trip report!

Glad you had fun! Looking forward to reading your TR!

I saw that it rained down there a lot the past few days. Glad to hear you made the best of it! I hope you have pictures and I can’t wait to hear your review of the resort.

I am glad you had a good time!

Welcome Home! Glad you had a good time despite the rain! I know how that can put a downer on the day!

Did the DVC schpeal entice you? lol

Welcome back!! Can’t wait to read your TR!

Looking forward to your TR! Glad to see you are safely home!

Can’t wait to hear all about it!!!

Looking forward to your TR!!

Ahhh! I can’t waittt! I’m so excited!! I’ve been living off of TR lately. I miss WDW so much!

So today was my first day home and so much to do! I will have to get my pics off my friends computer so I can start my TR! SOON

Yay! I love reading TRs.:laugh:

welcome back glad to hear you had a good time.

Can’t wait to hear how staying for 12 nights was. We stayed for four nights the same time you were there, and it was just toooooooo short. Needed to stay a little longer to enjoy that sunshine (cause we didn’t have too much of it while we were there!).