Bay Lake Tower Opening TODAY!

I am following the picture postings on Twitter . . . but they are on the website!

[B]:heart: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU BLT OWNERS!!! :heart:
This resort is BEAUTIFUL!! [/B]

Link for pictures

From allears.net:

“Deb Wills is checking in to the new Bay Lake Tower today, August 4, and has been sending photos along the way. Here’s a look at the newest Disney Vacation Club location, through Deb’s eyes – photos added as the morning goes on”

ENJOY!! :happy:

Very cool!!!

Wow! Those are great pictures! What a beautiful place!:happy:

Wow, it’s hard to believe that it’s actually OPEN!!! Amazing, well, I only have 4 & 1/2 more months to wait until we stay there.

Looks totally impressive! After waiting THIS long for it to open it’s so strange to actually see people in the pool & the lobby, for awhile there it almost felt like it was never going to open. haha

I bet you everything smells SOOOO fresh and new in there!

I can’t wait…come on 9/3!!!

Got to look for us on the fountain! So cool.

DROOLING!!!

More Pictures

Am I the only one that’s a little surprised that guests staying at Bay Lake Tower have to check in over at the Contemporary?

I do think it’s cool that you can’t access ANYTHING at BLT without a room key though. :tongue: They reported that you can’t enter the lobby, the skybridge, etc. without a room key.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;982559]Am I the only one that’s a little surprised that guests staying at Bay Lake Tower have to check in over at the Contemporary?

I do think it’s cool that you can’t access ANYTHING at BLT without a room key though. :tongue: They reported that you can’t enter the lobby, the skybridge, etc. without a room key.[/QUOTE]

Bummer! My Dad and I were hoping to walk over and check it out! rats!

:laugh::laugh:

Woo hoo! In 20 days, I will be staying at BLT! I am so excited. Previously, I’ve not had an opportunity to stay in a place that was open less than a month.

I just hit single digits for my BLT stay!

And a little Disney Magic!! :happy:

Photo by RT @OrlandoTiger:

I can’t believe it’s actually open, it seems like we’ve waited forever. Everything looks good.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;982569]Bummer! My Dad and I were hoping to walk over and check it out! rats!

:laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Well of course you can come see it in December when we’re there! :happy:

Can’t wait until December!!

It’s good to have friends in high places! :wub:

Wow, its quite a resort, thanks for posting the links Jen.

Thanks for the links! I can’t wait…80 more days!