Bay Lake Tower Stay

We just got back from 4 nights at the Bay Lake Towers. We had a lake view room on the 14th floor which was incredible. We had a great time and overall liked the new resort. There were a few things about the rooms that we wished had been different. We were in a studio so I would imagine the one and two bedrooms would be better. Our complains were there was no full length mirror anywhere, there was no lock on the bathroom door (this didn’t make a difference to us but I would imagine this would bother some people, and the bathroom sink area is in the kitchen (which was very annoying every time I needed to spray hairspray I had to go out in the hall and again had no mirror to look in to see what I was doing). We probably will not stay here again unless it is a one bedroom.

We loved the 1-BR unit we stayed in last month.

Sorry you didn’t enjoy the Studio room. We rarely stay in a Studio ourselves.

We stayed in a studio last weekend and had the same complaints. They definitely needed a full-length mirror, as well as bigger mirrors. It was weird to have the bathroom vanity in the kitchenette. We didn’t really care about the bathroom locks, either. The studios are laid out weird, here. Great views, though.