Bay Lake Tower

Has anyone stayed at Bay Lake Tour? If so, any tips to make your stay extra special?

We always enjoy drinks and some appetizers up at the Top of the World Lounge. With the MNSSHP and MVMCP parties happening in the coming months, we would try to go up there the night of a party, so we can enjoy the extra special fireworks. (I should mention, that is if you are a DVC member)

We are DVC Members. It sounds really fun. We actually have a large group going to Ohanas to eat like pigs one night and then we plan to go over to the Top of the World Lounge for a few drinks!

For me the best part of BLT is (a) being able to walk to MK and (B) watching the fireworks from the roof.

A few yrs ago, we had a standard room that was on the second floor. We could have easily conversed with people coming into the front door of the resort from our balcony. But we could also sit there and watch the fireworks. That was amazing. We didn’t have the music though. We could have gotten it on the TV, but then I would have had to leave the sliding door open and I felt the volume would have been too loud and we wanted to still be nice neighbors. We so enjoyed sitting on the balcony, having our own private dessert party. Ok, ok, it was a bag of OREOS and a cup of hot chocolate, but we were still happy.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919093283]For me the best part of BLT is (a) being able to walk to MK and (B) watching the fireworks from the roof.

A few yrs ago, we had a standard room that was on the second floor. We could have easily conversed with people coming into the front door of the resort from our balcony. But we could also sit there and watch the fireworks. That was amazing. We didn’t have the music though. We could have gotten it on the TV, but then I would have had to leave the sliding door open and I felt the volume would have been too loud and we wanted to still be nice neighbors. We so enjoyed sitting on the balcony, having our own private dessert party. Ok, ok, it was a bag of OREOS and a cup of hot chocolate, but we were still happy.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sounds like fun! I can’t wait.

Pee off the balcony.

Well that sounds less than “magical”. :slight_smile:

Boss is back!!!

Now you know why security is given tasers when Boss checks in. :laugh:

Break out the 40,000 volt tazers! He’s got a NEW PINK TUTU just waiting to be fried. :laugh:

Top of the World Lounge is open to DVC Members and their guests. I believe that you can be a DVC member staying anywhere on site or a guest staying at BLT on points.

Lounge gets crowded during fireworks but crowd thins out really quick afterwards. Great place for night cap. My best stay there I was on 16th floor so all I had to do was walk a couple of doors down, then crawl a couple of miles back afterwards. :whistling

You have to have a target.

This isn’t random peeing. It’s a contest, a challenge.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1919093317]You have to have a target.

This isn’t random peeing. It’s a contest, a challenge.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh…the voice of experience… :happy: