BBB - MK - how long?

We have CRT ADRs at 6:50 and I was thinking of booking the BBB for myself and my 5 yo princess for right before. Anyone know how long the coach package takes and if they’ll do us side by side? Do they do moms?

Yes, they do Moms and I would think you would want to give about two hours. You should call and get a recommended time frame though.

When my girls went together they sat them side by side. I’m not sure about Moms, I thought I read somewhere for Princesses 16 and under. But I’m sure it you call 407-WDW-STYLE they will tell you the whole story . . . and book asap . . . cuz the place sure does fill up fast!!

My girls had a blast! :heart:

They will do Moms. They will do anyone, boys too.
In December, the CM kept coaxing me to do it while DD was getting done for her B-day and my B-day was 2 days after.

It doesnt take that long, around a 1/2hr… 1hr the absolute most. But with a coach pkg, think closer to a half hour.

If you were doing the most expensive package, I would say an hour easy!

Thanks everyone! So I just phoned and got us in and we’ll be side by side! The CM on the phone was SO nice. I told her it was my anniversary that day and she said to make sure to get a pin at Guest Services when we walked in (nobody told me that on the phone booking the dinner for that night - though I already knew that!) and that she’d make a note of it for our BBB reservation! She must have wished me a happy anniversary 10 times! Very sweet! She said it would take about 1/2 hour but we’ve allowed for just over 1 hour to be safe!

But just realized - since we’re shipping the boys off to ride attractions so we can surprise them, I’ll have nobody to capture my daughter’s makeover. Are photopass photographers there?

[QUOTE=Mickeychelle;890294]Thanks everyone! So I just phoned and got us in and we’ll be side by side! The CM on the phone was SO nice. I told her it was my anniversary that day and she said to make sure to get a pin at Guest Services when we walked in (nobody told me that on the phone booking the dinner for that night - though I already knew that!) and that she’d make a note of it for our BBB reservation! She must have wished me a happy anniversary 10 times! Very sweet! She said it would take about 1/2 hour but we’ve allowed for just over 1 hour to be safe!

But just realized - since we’re shipping the boys off to ride attractions so we can surprise them, I’ll have nobody to capture my daughter’s makeover. Are photopass photographers there?[/QUOTE]

Yes they take a TON of photos . . . :heart: Have a FUN time!!

AND… you can go to Town Hall and let the photographer there take your pictures with nice prof. back drops and they put it all on your Photopass card, which you can view at home and buy what you want!!! :happy:

That was such a nice addition those pics. They have 1 room set up in Town hall with like white wicker furniture, etc… and a nice back drop and they don’t charge for it nor do you need a ressie!!! :happy:

Have fun!!! :happy:

oh wow! Thanks for that info!!!