BCV Requests

We are set for 10 nights at BCV in August! Is there anything special that everyone would recommend in terms of room location request?

There really isn’t a good view at BCV.

We always ask for a view of the quiet pool. There’s a service road behind the building so we try to avoid that, however, some members like that view because I believe there’s very limited view of Epcot (I think).

We like the Epcot view, though WDW will say there is no Epcot view anymore. We love hearing the windows rattle from the fireworks. We don’t mind the back road. We always prefer a higher floor too. Some of the ground level rooms have folks walking by constantly.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;928438]There really isn’t a good view at BCV.

We always ask for a view of the quiet pool. There’s a service road behind the building so we try to avoid that, however, some members like that view because I believe there’s very limited view of Epcot (I think).[/QUOTE]

It’s funny, I have heard quite a few people say that there really is no great view to be had.:eek:

I love BCV, we own there and love everything about it but there really isn’t any one location that has a better view than another. We would take any view just to be there. We’ve overlooked the front drive/courtyard area to the main lobby. we had a quiet pool view, a view of the back of a wing of BCV looking toward BW, and we’ve had a view of the waterway that runs past BCV. We were happy with all the views. I would take a higher room over a certain view.

Thanks. So ask for a third floor room if possible?

I think there are 5 floors so it depends how high you want to be.

Thanks, I did not know that. We have stayed at many DVCs but we have never been able to get into the BCV before. To date VWL is our favorite.

I hope you like it. We love everything about it, it just fits my family. WL is our second favorite resort so maybe we have similar tastes in resorts.

In 2006 we had a view of the Epcot Ball from our bedroom window. I don’t recall the room number. I’ll have to see if I can find it. Anyway, it was lovely. We could also see the fireworks from Illuminations from our balcony. When I made the ressie, I requested an Epcot view.

Last time we were there we looked out over the front lawn. It was pretty and quiet. And a quick walk to the lobby. There really aren’t any “spectacular” views at the BCV.

I was wondering the same thing since we are going for Halloween! :happy:

I usually request something near the main themed pool, when I stay at a resort, cuz DD is all about the pool! :laugh:

It would be nice though to have a nice view of Epcot!
And Illuminations! :cool:

We just got back last night. We requested a high floor with an Epcot view. We got the 5th floor studio - overlooking the quiet pool. We will ALWAYS take the higher floor.

Even with the Epcot view, you can only see the higher fireworks.

With the Epcot view, there is the road to the rear, but that has never presented any problem for us.

[QUOTE=Elmo;930489]We just got back last night. We requested a high floor with an Epcot view. We got the 5th floor studio - overlooking the quiet pool. We will ALWAYS take the higher floor.

Even with the Epcot view, you can only see the higher fireworks.

With the Epcot view, there is the road to the rear, but that has never presented any problem for us.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Elmo! Sounds like a higher floor is best!

Here is the view…

Oh, I like that!!:laugh: