Be Our Guest-Beast's Castle

Just got off the phone with DD…cannot get CLOSE to “Be Our Guest” hile we are there. :frowning: Completly booked. Such a bummer…it just opened!

Any secrets to getting into sold out dining?

[QUOTE=smartwoman0;1127177]Just got off the phone with DD…cannot get CLOSE to “Be Our Guest” hile we are there. :frowning: Completly booked. Such a bummer…it just opened!

Any secrets to getting into sold out dining?[/QUOTE]

…you could keep trying for cancellations…or you could at least go to see it at lunch time…

It’s going to be hard to get into there with ressies for a while—unless you are going to be there way down the road…

Just keep trying. Many time we find ressies will open up the closer to the date you arre searching for due to cancelations.

Do like we did. Have lunch there. If you can, get there about 10:45. They open at 11:00 and there was very little wait at that point. We had a great time. So much so that we had lunch there three different times during our stay.

When we were there beginning of December, they said they are booked for dinner through April. I agree, I would just do lunch. Cheaper and you still get the atmosphere.

That’s the recommendation from a CM we spoke with when we were there couple of weeks ago.

The order ahead service may be online by the time you are there. Testing went really well from what I have heard.

A friend who was there was told by a Cast Member to go to the podium exactly at 4pm and ask for a walk-up. They set aside a certain amount of tables each day for this because it’s new and this gives people who don’t know about it the opportunity to try it. I told someone to try it and it worked, so definitely do that.

[QUOTE=Captgoodguy;1127180]Do like we did. Have lunch there. If you can, get there about 10:45. They open at 11:00 and there was very little wait at that point. We had a great time. So much so that we had lunch there three different times during our stay.[/QUOTE

When did you go? We were there beginning of Dec, and the CM told us the people are lining up an hour before they opened for lunch. We didn’t want to wait in a line like that.

[QUOTE=smartwoman0;1127177]Just got off the phone with DD…cannot get CLOSE to “Be Our Guest” hile we are there. :frowning: Completly booked. Such a bummer…it just opened!

Any secrets to getting into sold out dining?[/QUOTE]

Yes secrets, I posted that somewhere here on the board. I was told by a CM at OKW that one must be at the podium at exactly 4 PM when they open it. The hosts can often seat you without notice.

Also, you can get into the castle to eat lunch. No ADRs taken for lunch. Just be there around 11:30 and you’ll have no problem getting in.

Their dinner ADRs are taken until May, I was told

When did you go? We were there beginning of Dec, and the CM told us the people are lining up an hour before they opened for lunch. We didn’t want to wait in a line like that.[/QUOTE]

We were there close to the same time you were. 11/25 to 11/30.

The first day (Sunday) we went straight from the airport to the BoG restaurant and arrived about 11:00. The wait was about 15 minutes.

The second time was Tuesday I think and it was very close to the last hour of the lunch session. No wait at all. We were just walking by and decided we couldn’t pass that opportunity up.

The third time was either Thursday or Friday, I can’t remember now. Very short wait as well. Less than 15 minutes.

Each time we sat in the Ball Room so seats were immediately available.

[QUOTE=Captgoodguy;1127212]We were there close to the same time you were. 11/25 to 11/30.

The first day (Sunday) we went straight from the airport to the BoG restaurant and arrived about 11:00. The wait was about 15 minutes.

The second time was Tuesday I think and it was very close to the last hour of the lunch session. No wait at all. We were just walking by and decided we couldn’t pass that opportunity up.

The third time was either Thursday or Friday, I can’t remember now. Very short wait as well. Less than 15 minutes.

Each time we sat in the Ball Room so seats were immediately available.[/QUOTE]

The few times we walked back there, we saw the long line and with the comments from the CM, we gave up. Guess we gave up too easy. :frown:

Earlier this month, We could not get a reservation…We decided to just go to the podium and check. It was 5:45 we thought there was no possible way, 35 minutes later we were inside eating.

Tuesday through Thursday of the week you are going should be good for a walk-up.