Be our guest fastpass

Hey all,

I read somewhere that you can fastpass BE OUR Guest for lunch… does anyone know how?

Technically, you get an email invite for the FP when you are eligible but in reality, basically anyone with a resort reservation can get the FP. You need to go to the link below, sign in to your Disney account and then provide your resort reservation number. My understanding is that it is not available until around 45 days before your trip, but I am not 100% on that. I did it last October (without getting the email invite) and everything worked great.

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

Oh, guys, perfect. This is what I wanted to ask about. Is it just people staying in Disney that have this option?

I know we can FP attractions at the parks because we have WDW tickets but we can’t FP the BOG restaurant if we’re not staying in Disney, right?

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

We were there in April and I received an invite to FP BOG. I received the email a few days into our trip, but we never used it.

I did not receive an email either, and I made the fast pass… if your hotel reservation number does not work, use your magic band number. That was the only number that worked for me when I signed in… I made the reservation, but for some reason… I could not make a reservation at all on the Friday before Memorial day… not sure if the holiday has something to do with that or not…

Also its an additional FP. It doesn’t take one away from your three. Mind you, because of that, it doesn’t show on your MDE account. At your allotted time, check in at the hut near BOG. Don’t go into the long line across from it.

We didn’t have an invite and we got it. We did go with the thought that if it didn’t work, no biggie, but it worked fine. We had gone about 2 oclock for dessert and coffee.

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1141938]Technically, you get an email invite for the FP when you are eligible but in reality, basically anyone with a resort reservation can get the FP. You need to go to the link below, sign in to your Disney account and then provide your resort reservation number. My understanding is that it is not available until around 45 days before your trip, but I am not 100% on that. I did it last October (without getting the email invite) and everything worked great.

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info

I know how to force the invite…lol

Very cool. We may have to try this for one of our upcoming “adult” trips! Thanks for the link.

We used it over Thanksgiving week with out an invite also. Saved us so much time because we basically walked right in instead of waiting in the hour long line.

We received an invite by email in March a couple days before our trip was to start. Our reservation was for a family of four, and that may have made a difference as my parents were on a reservation of 3 (with our youngest daughter) and they did not receive an invitation even though our online reservations were connected. We also were not able to increase the amount of people on the pass at the time, so they may have been looking to test with parties of four for ease of seating. It did not take away from the amount of passes that we were able to have for the day - but it was in testing phase so that could change.