Be Our Guest Menu

Looking good, looking real good :heart:

DisDining Menu: Be our Guest: Magic Kingdom

All entrees include choice of dessert

Without a pricelist included in the menu if a dessert is incl then the entree’ must be on the high side. I see this as not a good thing for those that usually skip dessert since they’re “paying for it” anyway.

The Kids Meal looks yummy, almost better than the adults. Too bad my kids aren’t kids or I would order one of those and switch with them :laugh:

That looks like a pretty good menu. I would enjoy just about everything on that menu.

The dinner menu looks like it might be prix fixe.
Any word if this will be a character experience? If so, this also smells like a two credit meal.
We shall see what this is, eventually.

No mention of characters at this time.

I have seen two releases that state, “No character dining will occur at the restaurant.”

And there is no hard and fast rule that says that you must have characters when you offer a prix fixe menu.
I thought I’d heard there would not be characters as well. It’s just I also remember that “once upon a time” a non character buffet would be turned into a Pixar character buffet. I also remember that they’d gotten as far as costumes and beta testing when they pulled the plug on Pixar and went a different way.
So, even if they open without characters, there is always the possibility they can be added in the future, ala Tusker House.

Quoting that great American philosopher Yogi Berra, “It ain’t over 'til it’s over” and at the same time quoting The Carpenters, “we’ve only just begun”.
This book isn’t even on the shelf because it’s still at the printer.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1120176]
Quoting that great American philosopher Yogi Berra, “It ain’t over 'til it’s over” and at the same time quoting The Carpenters, “we’ve only just begun”.
This book isn’t even on the shelf because it’s still at the printer.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::blush:

I just booked for the Friday after Thanksgiving. Called thru DVC hotline - only 5 minutes on hold. Regardless of the details, we are all excited. :wink: