Be Our Guest Reservation

I know I’m asking the impossible but I am trying to find someone that has a reservation for 2 for Be our Guest Restaurant any time from Nov 24 to Nov 30.

I just found out today that my niece (who will be in Disney that week on her honeymoon) never thought about making reservation at Be Our Guest until this week. This is the only restaurant she desperately wants to eat at.

So of course I feel bad for her (I wish she had told me this earlier and I could have tried to get it for her) and now I will try my hardest to find someone that can’t use their existing reservation.

So if any one has anything or knows of anyone else that can’t use their reservation then please steer them my way.

Thanks,
Donna

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1138985]I know I’m asking the impossible but I am trying to find someone that has a reservation for 2 for Be our Guest Restaurant any time from Nov 24 to Nov 30.

I just found out today that my niece (who will be in Disney that week on her honeymoon) never thought about making reservation at Be Our Guest until this week. This is the only restaurant she desperately wants to eat at.

So of course I feel bad for her (I wish she had told me this earlier and I could have tried to get it for her) and now I will try my hardest to find someone that can’t use their existing reservation.

So if any one has anything or knows of anyone else that can’t use their reservation then please steer them my way.

Thanks,
Donna[/QUOTE]

Best idea is to get on a wait list if they haz it.

Best of luck! It really is worth the time to go.

…keep checking to see if there is a cancellation. As you get closer, others who made a reservation farther out may cancel…this is probably how we get into sit downs at the last minute without reservations at WDW every visit!

Seriously though, keep trying…:happy:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1138986]Best idea is to get on a wait list if they haz it.

Best of luck! It really is worth the time to go.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

I will keep trying

[QUOTE=smallworld;1138993]…keep checking to see if there is a cancellation. As you get closer, others who made a reservation farther out may cancel…this is probably how we get into sit downs at the last minute without reservations at WDW every visit!

Seriously though, keep trying…:happy:[/QUOTE]

Thank you - I will

Is she willing to downgrade? Lunch might be cool, too.

I would suggest her going there WITH her Honeymoon buttons and Bride ears at EXACTLY 4pm and asking for a “walk up”

If I can’t get dinner then she will try lunch.

PS Enjoy your trip

Thanks