Be Our Guest Restaurant Menu and Reservations Update in Fantasyland!

Be Our Guest Restaurant Menu and Reservations details have been released! I can’t wait but wish they would have given us an opening day!

The food sounds absolutely delicious. Let’s see if it is

—I got all excited thinking it just MIGHT be open late August---- :frown:

Looks awesome though, and we will just have to go back in another 3 or 4 years----

I’m not all that big on the menu, I know my kids won’t eat here :frowning:

—they won’t eat the meatloaf? or the pasta? It does seem like they would have a chicken tenders option for kids, but I know my DD would have just gone and eaten anything just to eat in that decor—

Perhaps they will change the menu with comments----:smile:

I hope they post the opening soon! I like the looks of the menu, although I can understand that a lot of kids might not be that impressed. Croque Monsieur is just so yummy!

I’m surprised there aren’t a couple of the usual kid friendly choices along with the other options. Maybe there will be by the time the restaurant opens. I understand not every kid want nuggets and fries from every restaurant but the option is always nice.

DD was thrilled to hear that grilled steak is on the kids menu. I found the choices to be interesting. The sautéed shrimp and scallops with veggies in puff pastry with creamy lobster sauce and an oven-baked ratatouille both capture my fancy.

Me too. I like that MK is getting a new sit down restaurant, it’s needed.

Especially something that can appeal to the princess crowd, given how limited CRT is. I think eating in Beast’s castle will be a huge draw, even if it’s not a character meal.

I agree—long overdue----just wish it would open up in August!!! :smile:

I was hoping for July. :laugh:

I agree, it’s going to be a huge draw for the princess crowd. I’m even interested and we don’t really care about princesses.

I wish they had these CS offerings for kids when mine were still…kids :rolleyes:
Chicken nuggets, burgers and even pizza got old after so many days of it.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1114829]I wish they had these CS offerings for kids when mine were still…kids :rolleyes:
Chicken nuggets, burgers and even pizza got old after so many days of it.[/QUOTE]

Yes!! —sure did—for my daughter too!

Julyyyyyyy? I did not know that Julyyyy is considered the holidays :laugh:

Hmmm…my birthday is in July…does that count?

Alright, it counts - but just once