Be Our Guest?

Ok so I have tried to get a reservation for BOG. But no such luck. Suddenly while breathing in fumes during the cleaning of a bathroom :wink:, I thought " wait, isn’t the restaurant a “quick service” location during lunch?" so, ahemmm, no ADR needed for lunch, right?
Opinions please.

You do not need an ADR for lunch at all. I have used this as an alternative for a few people I was unable to get a dinner there for. GO FOR IT!

I am no expert, however, due to popularity …I would eat a light breakfast and go there early for lunch…or much later…depending on their hours. We do this at a lot of the busy counter services anyway…

Most importantly - is lunch served on paper plates? Because we know what you think of paper plates and plastic cutlery. The menu looks very interesting though.

Dana,
Funny that it took me so long to figure this out. I am really interested in seeing the place more than the food. Although the dinner menu looks luscious. So now I will look at the lunch menu.

smallworld, that is an excellent tip which I will definitely keep in mind. thank you.

I thought of doing this too. We’re going to be doing mostly counter service dining this trip, due to it being a short one. I want to do this a day and already planned to go early.

I am also looking more for the place than eating but if I can get an ADR all the better.The lunch menu looks good to me.

I agree. I actually think the lunch menu sounds slightly more interesting than the dinner menu. Seems to me they have already tweaked the dinner menu. I seem to remember it sounding better a while ago. Could I be wrong? :huh:

Oh I see you are there when we are there. Wouldn’t it be funny if we’d run into each other at that restaurant :cool:

I didn’t even notice that! Yes, that would be funny! Are you going to any of the Christmas Parties? We’re thinking of doing the Sunday night one.

We might. I am still thinking. I will let you know.

We could meet up for hot chocolate! Even a 10 minute hello!

Now that’s a plan :laugh:

I think I heard that lunch will be served on real plates with real flatware even though it is a counter service so perhaps Dopey will love it! :laugh:

I would definitely give it a try. I have been holding out to see if there is a chance it might be open for a soft opening while we are there because I would really like to try lunch.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1123426]Ok so I have tried to get a reservation for BOG. But no such luck. Suddenly while breathing in fumes during the cleaning of a bathroom :wink:, I thought " wait, isn’t the restaurant a “quick service” location during lunch?" so, ahemmm, no ADR needed for lunch, right?
Opinions please.[/QUOTE]

Look…real plates and silverware…just for you!

Be Our Guest Restaurant | the disney food blog

[QUOTE=smallworld;1123457]Look…real plates and silverware…just for you!

Be Our Guest Restaurant | the disney food blog[/QUOTE]

OH yes, how could I forget that they have the real stuff for QS as well. I will be so happy :cool:

Spoke with Disney Dining folks and they said that you get to eat off of real plates ad not paper plates for the counter service. I also tried and failed to get a ressie here but I did find an open on March 11th! This is definitely one you will need to book 180 days in advance!

When are you going to WDW, Tracy?

By the by, I love your profile picture. those boys aren’t boys any more :heart:

I will be there for Thanksgiving as usual! I am leaving early to get the free dining and to get some R&R before the boys come down. DS#1 is not coming, he says he is too old. DS#2 is coming and bringing a friend. It will be easy since his friend’s name is John, so I’ll still be going with John and Jason! I can’t get my countdown to work but my trip is a little more that 30 days out.:laugh:

TOO OLD???:eek: NEVER! You must take him to WDW and “reprogram” him! We must all drink the Disney Kool-Aid.:laugh: