Beach bags

Hi!!!
Stupid question but I was wondering, would i be able to find a “DISNEY” beach bag any where in DW?

I saw them at the Beach club &/or one of the water parks (if I remember correctly).

ah ok, if i don’t make it to either place would they ship it to my hotel if i just ask a CM in a store?
i just don’t know what they would look like

Yes, they will ship them. See if you can get one of the MB’ers to take a picture of one and send it to you.

Thank you!!!

I am sure they will have Beach Bags and totes all over. Every year, I come back with at least 5 new ones… LOL! I have found them at all gift shops, resorts, DTD. It would be hard to miss!
I love the canvas totes they sell for about $10. They are awesome!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1085730]I am sure they will have Beach Bags and totes all over. Every year, I come back with at least 5 new ones… LOL! I have found them at all gift shops, resorts, DTD. It would be hard to miss!
I love the canvas totes they sell for about $10. They are awesome![/QUOTE]

oh awesome!!
thanks!
i will be keeping my eyes opened for sure, thank you!

Not sure what you are looking for but these are the totes I have. Last year I saw a bunch of actual beach bags too… :slight_smile: AND I did not buy ANY. I am so proud of myself!

DISNEY/“WDW” large Tote bag with pocket- NWT | eBay

Your WDW Store - Disney Tote Bag Purse - Walt Disney World 1971

Your WDW Store - Disney Tote Bag - Walt Disney World Resort Tote - Blue

Although, these prices are ridiculous! I spent $10 on each !!!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1085736]Not sure what you are looking for but these are the totes I have. Last year I saw a bunch of actual beach bags too… :slight_smile: AND I did not buy ANY. I am so proud of myself!

DISNEY/“WDW” large Tote bag with pocket- NWT | eBay

Your WDW Store - Disney Tote Bag Purse - Walt Disney World 1971

Your WDW Store - Disney Tote Bag - Walt Disney World Resort Tote - Blue

Although, these prices are ridiculous! I spent $10 on each !!![/QUOTE]

yes!! honestly as long as i can fit 4 to 5 towels in the bag I am not too picky on design, it def. has to have something Disney though, lol :mickey:

WDW is a shopping Mecca. I am SURE you won’t have trouble finding a bag that meets your criteria! LOL!

thank you!!!:wub: