Beach Club is PAID OFF!

I just wrote out my check today for my stay at the BCV for this fall!!! :cool: :happy: :cool: :happy: :cool: :happy: :cool: :happy:

I got both my state and federal tax refunds last week!!! :cool:

Now all I need to do is Get airfare, our park hoppers and put money away for:

1. DDP
  2. Rental car?
  3. Spending $$

I need to pay some more bills, but this $$ is like burning a hole in my pocket!!! :pinch:
I was just on the VS website looking to replenish my wardrobe! :laugh::laugh:
Also have this BIG urge to go to the mall!!!

Ay yi yi!!! I need a meeting! :laugh:

But I feel good!!! Cuz IAM GOING TO THE BEACH CLUB!!! :cool::happy:

Congrats!!! Can’t wait to hear your TR of BC.

Yay, that is so exciting!!! :biggrin: (Hey as far as I’m concerned, that’s what tax refunds are for - vacations and wardrobe replenishing! :laugh: I must need a meeting too…)

We will hopefully be doing the same thing soon - paying off our AKL balance! Just waitin’ on the IRS… :happy:

Wooohooo, that’s a GREAT feeling, right? ENJOY!

WONDERFUL! :heart:

That’s great! You’ll enjoy Beach Club. We always do. It’s our fav!

Woo hoo! Beach club here you come!

YAY VAL!!! You guys are going to have such fun at BC! You are going to become a Deluxe Snob! LOLOL…:laugh:

Beach Club is awesome!! You go girl!

That is awesome, Val! I have always wanted to stay at the Beach Club. Alyssa will love that pool!

Yay Val!!! I love getting refunds to plan vacations with :laugh: Good for you. I am so jealous, just don’t forget your roots at the mods and values with the rest of us :laugh:

Thanks Everyone!!! :happy:
The only bad thing is that I think Iam ahead of the game and have been looking at cruises or some other summer trip!! :ph34r: :whistling:

Yeah, I need a meeting! :laugh:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;933316]Yay, that is so exciting!!! :biggrin: (Hey as far as I’m concerned, that’s what tax refunds are for - vacations and wardrobe replenishing! :laugh: I must need a meeting too…)

We will hopefully be doing the same thing soon - paying off our AKL balance! Just waitin’ on the IRS… :happy:[/QUOTE]

This is what I work for… VACATIONS!!!

If I can manage it, Iam going!!!
The only thing is I hardly ever buy myself clothes, Iam always picking up things for DD to make her look cute, hip, fashionable! She is at that pre-teen age where it matters and I think nobody could care less what I wear! :ph34r::laugh:

We already are!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DD is just as bad as me! :ph34r: :happy::laugh:

Yay! What a great feeling that is!!! It’ll be here in no time;)

Sign me up for those meetings too!:pinch:

This is the very first year that I actually used part of my refund to pay for my Disney trip. Every year I say Iam going to use it for vacation and end up spending it on bills and other nonsense, then come the last minute, Iam scrambling to pay off my trip and am broke throughout my trip!!!:pinch:

I will continue to go back to the mods when Iam on a budget! :happy:

If it weren’t for renting DVC points I wouldnt have paid off the Hotel this soon!!!

[QUOTE=Peppertink;933637]Yay! What a great feeling that is!!! It’ll be here in no time;)

Sign me up for those meetings too!:pinch:[/QUOTE]

You dont know how bad I want to get in the car and drive to the mall! :pinch:
and fill up on junk food too! :ph34r: :laugh: