Beach club resort

We are going to Beach club in may.

Good for you! We love the location there!

Excellent! We stayed at the Yacht Club last April. We are planning to be at Boardwalk Villas May 3-9. Maybe we’ll see you.
Liz

one of my favorites. . enjoy the short walk to Epcot!

stayed there last year and all I can say is…HOLY COW!!..This resort is amazing! the pool is awesome! Have fun!

Congrats!! You will love the location being so close to walk to EPCOT and DHS, or you can take the boats too. Cape May Cafe is good, both B and D. We also liked Big River Grille and ESPN Club.

I want to stay at Beach Club in May!

you’re going to love it!

I love the short walk to Epcot and the sandy bottom pool and the T.V. That you get to watch, Oh! and did I mention theres Disney channel on the T.V.!!!:laugh: Its so cool. And I also Love the BIG pirate slide! But the only thing I wasn`t so exiteded about was we had to walk to our room (So long!)
but when you reach Epcot, you get out of France, so get ready to say: France… I am comin for ya! Ha ha

Beach club is awesome!

[QUOTE=minnieme;1065221]I love the short walk to Epcot and the sandy bottom pool and the T.V. That you get to watch, Oh! and did I mention theres Disney channel on the T.V.!!!:laugh: Its so cool. And I also Love the BIG pirate slide! But the only thing I wasn`t so exiteded about was we had to walk to our room (So long!)
but when you reach Epcot, you get out of France, so get ready to say: France… I am comin for ya! Ha ha[/QUOTE]

the walk to your room isn’t bad at all at the Beach Club compared to many of the other resorts, In fact that was a perk to be so close when we stayed there.

And, I am pretty sure there is Disney channels in all of the resorts1:laugh::laugh:

have fun!

We seemed to have a long walk to the lobby at BC. She is not kidding. Although, I have had worse. We did not mind too much because everything from our room to the lobby was a wonderful journey. Hey, we are at BC, how bad can it really be??:blush::blush: