Beachcomber shack locations at Typhoon Lagoon

Does anyone know where the locations are for the Beachcomber shacks are located? You cannot get a map of TL on the Disney website.

We normally get to the park at rope drop to get our spot which is(looking straight at the wave pool towards Typhoon Tilly) to the right of the wave pool under one of the log roofed shelters. I am hoping they have not converted all of those into the shacks!

I was wondering the same thing – there are two types of special seating, and with a huge pack of kids, it might be nice to have the attendant, even though it is seriously pricey! Last time we went, I did see some work happening all along the path to the left, between the shallow back of the wave pool and Ketchakiddie Creek. I wonder if they put the shacks up there?

Premium Beach Chair Space
This includes 2 lounge chairs, umbrella, cocktail table and 2 towels. Limit is up to four people; if more, a second reservation is needed. Reserve in advance by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. Cancellation without penalty must be no later than 9:00 am the day prior to reservation. These are available on a same day basis if there are any locations left (check at High 'N Dry Towel Company). Cost is $40 plus tax and must be paid at time of reservation.

Premium Seating Areas
Four Premium Spaces are available for rental daily. This includes an attendant, private lockers, all day drink mugs, cooler with bottled water, comfortable lounge furniture, tables and rental towels. The Premium spaces accommodate up to six guests. Cost is $250 plus tax for the full day (plus park admission). You will need to go to the High 'N Dry location to inquire about the availability of the Beachcomber Shacks. Advance reservations are currently available by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. Similar spaces are available at Blizzard Beach.

I found this map- hope it helpsDisney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park map

Thanks Dixie, although it does not show where the locations are for the Beachcombers shacks are. I am so hoping they did not turn our special spot into one of the shacks!

There would be no way I would pay that kind of money to stay out of the sun and be waited on while I was sun bathing. I could find other better ways of spending that money:laugh:

Some of the reserved areas are along the walkway in front of the Lazy River but behind the greenery between the Board Shop deck and Let’s Go Slurpin/Surf Doggies, in the nook of the Wave Pool area to the right and some places over by Shark’s Reef.

Oooo, I hope ours was not converted. We grab the covered area on the right side of the wave pool where the wave starts to break. We like to watch the boys from above and it isn’t crowded in the area like where you first enter the pool. Everyone is on top of one another there. I guess we will find out when we get there.

Here is a pic of the new Beachcomber Shacks. Looks exactly like the cover we bolt for at the rope drop.

Beachcomber Shack at Typhoon Lagoon | greg vennerholm’s disney blog