Beaches and cream

Hello, does anyone know the hours for Beaches and Cream? My cousins want to go for the Kitchen Sink this trip!

Does anyone have any others favorites from their menu?

We had a rather good burger there when we visited BC last trip and as for the Kitchen Sink!! well, we never dared order one ourselves but we have seen them served a few times and they look so much fun- enjoy and take pictures for us!

Don’t know the hours. We usually walk over from EPCOT after dinner and get our treat. Always go atleast once every trip. Very small and the take out menu for ice cream is not the same as sit down. Sit down has more to choose from. Inside is very small but worth the wait!!!

Fav is No Way Jose sundae. Enough to share with 1 or 2 more people!!!

Definately worth the trip!!!

Beaches and Cream is opened from 11a.m. until 11p.m. I had just emailed concierege the same question!

If you are looking to eat there as well, the cheeseburger like someone suggested is great, as well as the Philly Cheesesteak!

Thanks so much!

You’ll love the Kitchen Sink! Don’t forget you can customize it anyway you like.

This might be a dumb question and I assume the answer is no but is the kitchen sink on the dining plan?

No, it’s not included in the DDP.

Beaches N Cream is a very cool place!!! Well above-average diner type food and the ice cream is awesome!!!

where is this beaches and cream located. I would guess in the beach club b/c of the name but not sure.

and whats the fastest way to get there?

Yes it is at Beach Club and we plan to walk over to the boardwalk or take a boat from Epcot or The Studios.

[QUOTE=DiZ NeE O8;922884]where is this beaches and cream located. I would guess in the beach club b/c of the name but not sure.

and whats the fastest way to get there?[/QUOTE]

It is between the BC and the YC - right behind the pool.

[QUOTE=DiZ NeE O8;922884]where is this beaches and cream located. I would guess in the beach club b/c of the name but not sure.

and whats the fastest way to get there?[/QUOTE]

If you’ve never been its worth going over there just to eat at Beaches and Cream- the resort itself is delughtful but Beaches is just so good.

here’s our favorite… the No Way Jose!!

We went to Beaches & Cream and LOVED the “No Way Jose” sundae, it was SO delicious and was sharable between my husband and I.

I totally agree! It’s one of my dad’s favorite places to go get ice cream and their hotdogs and burgers aren’t that bad either.

wow! that desert looks AWESOME!!!

We love Beaches and Cream. There is one waitress there we always look for who is really great. They were very nice about splitting a burger order between the two of us - split the burger and fries and separate plates. It is always a pleasure to visit.