Beaches and Cream?

What is the best way to get to beaches and cream ?

The easiest way is to walk from the back gate (International Gateway) of Epcot.

Its part of the Yacht and Beach club resort- we always drive to it and its well worth a visit. I guess if you want to use Disney transport I guess you could from the parks or DTD maybe? Really not sure, but someone else will know for definite.

Its been a while since we were at WDW but can’t you also get to Y&B from the Boardwalk resort?

Yes, it’s a very short walk between the two resorts.

From where?:laugh:
And what transport mode?

The first thing that popped into my head was, “It doesn’t matter how; just get there!” :laugh: The second was, “Where are you coming from?”

…so B & C is worth leaving Epcot and walking there and back? We may do this next week…

…is there a menu online of what they offer…I googled the Disney site but it wouldn’t give me any menu…I gather it’s like a soda shop menu…

[QUOTE=smallworld;1119608]…so B & C is worth leaving Epcot and walking there and back? We may do this next week…

…is there a menu online of what they offer…I googled the Disney site but it wouldn’t give me any menu…I gather it’s like a soda shop menu…[/QUOTE]

Beaches and Cream Menu - Beach Club

It’s good but I wouldn’t go out of my way to eat there. From Epcot, sure but I don’t know that I would work harder than that. However, the walk from Epcot is short and it would make a nice break from the parks. You could also check out Yacht and Beach Club and look around the gift shops.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1119609]Beaches and Cream Menu - Beach Club

It’s good but I wouldn’t go out of my way to eat there. From Epcot, sure but I don’t know that I would work harder than that. However, the walk from Epcot is short and it would make a nice break from the parks. You could also check out Yacht and Beach Club and look around the gift shops.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the menu…forgot about that site…it looks like its a good place just for ice cream alone!!!

It’s as good as it sounds.

…there goes my Weight Watchers points!!! Who will go weigh in for me after my trip…:laugh::laugh:

Get there early. It opens at 11 . It is tiny and has a few tables but only 3 booths. It is good. It is worth it.

We love to sit at the bar. It’s fun watching them make the kitchen sink.

Everything at B&C is no points…well thats what I tell myself:whistling:biggrin:
Anyway, the walk over will compensate ( another lie I tell myself)!
I love B&C and I think you would too. Lovely atmosphere, food is great, with terrific malts and shakes ( my favourite)
It does get busy though, but worth the wait- let us know what you think:flowers:

[QUOTE=dixie;1119710]Everything at B&C is no points…well thats what I tell myself:whistling:biggrin:
I love B&C and I think you would too. Lovely atmosphere, food is great, with terrific malts and shakes ( my favourite)
It does get busy though, but worth the wait- let us know what you think:flowers:[/QUOTE]

…and, of course, if you eat standing up, then there are no calories at all.:whistling

Ok—we will try this----AND

I am printing out your comments to take with me when I weigh in the week I return…:laugh::laugh:

—just kidding----

[QUOTE=dixie;1119710]Everything at B&C is no points…well thats what I tell myself:whistling:biggrin:
[/QUOTE]

Maybe if we walk to B&C from Magic Kingdom! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: