Became the family guidebook, oy

I just got back from 4 fun filled action packed crazy days in WDW w/ my 3 older kids and dh, plus in laws.

Fil, mil, and niece got in town from Illinois on Monday night. I mentioned Online Check In, my fil goes “really? Disney never offered me that on the phone.” (It would help though if he handed out his e-mail address I suppose.:rolleyes:)

Anyways I do this before bed on Tuesday, we all head up in 2 different cars on Weds AM. I get a call from fil about 40 mins from WDW with “Oh WOW you were so right about the online check in. I walked up they handed me the packet and the room is ready!” Inside I’m going, thank you Lord for not being one of the “OMG” stories. :laugh:

This 1 thing sealed the deal. Any time there was a question, I got “So what does Mousebuzz say about this?” and so forth. Dh was even asking me questions on things and then checked the answer w/ a CM once in awhile. I nearly smacked him for this. :glare:

I went armed and ready for anything this trip and it was perfect. Ok, so except I forgot my swim suit bottom and had to go to Jackson Square to replace it. $30 later for bottoms only I might add, my $60 bathing suit became a $90 one:blink:

Anyways, we had a ball, I became the Go To Girl for all things Disney, and am already planning a trip in my head. I planted the seed that maybe dh and I should go to WDW by ourselves for a week and stay at the Poly. We both are dying to stay there and there’s no way we can take 5 kids there and do the MYWPH w/ DDP. He went “Hmmmm…that’s an idea.” Who’s he kidding, he’s wrapped around my little finger. :laugh::pirate:

So hopefully I’ll get another Disney fix in the Spring. :wub:

:laugh: Isn’t it wonderful when it all comes together like that!

Sounds like you had a good trip. I hope you do get to go back in the spring for an adult getaway.

[QUOTE=5Demons4Cookie;1036307]
This 1 thing sealed the deal. Any time there was a question, I got “So what does Mousebuzz say about this?” and so forth. Dh was even asking me questions on things and then checked the answer w/ a CM once in awhile. I nearly smacked him for this. :glare:

:wub:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: This is something my DH would so do! Not so much anymore b/c he knows how it drives me crazy and I would always say “I have no reason to lie to you and you have no reason not to trust me!” But I know that it is just a guys way of feeling like they have a little control! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have fun planning your next trip!

Lisa

Thanks for sharing. Don’t you just love being the go-to-girl for everything WDW?

I too start thinking of my next WDW trip before I return home. My family teases me about my love of WDW!

Am sure some of my fellow Mousebuzz friends can relate.

Sorry, my mobile device keeps double posting…

I think dh was more amazed that I remembered this or that. I’m only neat and organized in certain areas of my life. The rest is utter chaos, chaos that reigns when you have 5 under 10 (3 of which are 5 and under). So for me, to remember that certain things worked better a certain way, etc amazed him. Like, the POFQ front desk never mentioned Star Wars Weekend, etc, we saw no signs etc until AT Hollywood Studios. Until then, dh thought maybe I’d been mistaken. :glare:

Btw…the lost bathing suit bottoms were found…hanging out of my drawer. Apparently I had a 21 month old helper who tried to put them away for me. :laugh: