Because you're all waiting to see my ADRs

I shall reveal them today. Almost all ADRs are made, well at least the ones that were important to me.

Ok, we arrive January 24th at around 10:30 AM(one day after my birthday :pinch:)
And for that day we didn’t make any ADRs, we’re just going to take it easy and saver Quicksilver picking us up, letting us take 30 minutes to buy some beer for Mr. Dopey and enjoy POFQ (for the first time) and DTD

Jan 25…Breakfast at Boatwrights (no ADR) …Dinner @ Flying Fish Cafe 7:40 PM

Jan 26…Crystal Palace 9:05 AM …Dinner @ Boma 7:30 PM

Jan 27…Breakfast Grand Floridian Cafe maybe an ADR would be good to have around 10 AM …Dinner @ Yachtsman 7:40 PM

Jan 28…Breakfast at Boatwrights (no ADR)…Dinner @ Narcoossees 7:40 PM

Jan 29…Lunch at Sommerfest (no ADR) …Dinner @ WP Cafe Upstairs if possible - my travel agent is making an ADR for that today

Jan 30…Breakfast at Kona Cafe (no ADR), very late lunch or call it an early dinner @ Yak & Yeti - again, the travel agent is making the ADR right now.

Jan 31…Breakfast 1900 Park Fare 9:10 Am …Dinner @ Raglan Road - TA is making arrangements today.

Feb. 1…Breakfast Boatwrights (no ADR)…Lunch @ Le Cellier 12 noon

Feb.1 is the day we go home :crying:
We’ll catch a flight at 8:30 PM or something around that time, I forget :blink:

I’m not sold on this yet Dopester. I thinking more Biergarten.

Looks yummy to me! I love seeing everyones ADRs it gives you ideas. But it does make me HUNGRY!

Your plans look good. I’m jealous, I want to plan a trip and make ADRs.

Of COURSE we were waiting!

How the the TA is making some of them, not all?

You really need to change your plans to be there on the 23rd!! I will be there the 22-26th to celebrate my birthday on the 25th!! I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us birthday people!!!

[QUOTE=Andrea;891353]Of COURSE we were waiting!

How the the TA is making some of them, not all?[/QUOTE]

The ones that are listed are the ones I made after he told me that it wasn’t possible to make ADRs because of the update. Right after he told me, the window opened up again and I didn’t want to ask him again to make them. So, I was on the phone with Disney myself. Nice music when you’re on hold :wub:
yesterday he offered to make me an itinerary and suggested that he should take care of making the ADRs for me. Nice service. I love this guy. He is always there for me. I send an email and he’s answering it NOW. Makes me feel like I am the only client. I hope that’s not so, he should be very busy.
I love him. Well…not in that way :eek:

Dang, I know, but I can’t spend any more on changing flights.
We should meet up, Kim - for a quick Margarita or something.

Hey Dopester… why no ADR at Kona for breakfast? If they take walk-in business, we may try to swing by there too!

Looks delicious to me!

I’ve been waiting with baited breath(is that the correct way to spell or use of “baited”?)!!! Hehe…Your ADRs look fabby!!

From what I have read here, it’s not a problem. Of course remember that we are going in late January :wink:

OK…I approve of your ADRs.:cool::laugh:

I expect full report, photos and reviews on my desk by…:blush:errrr…posted by Feb 2, cause I leave on the 5th!!!:laugh:

Really , I think they look fabulous! I am especially interested in those which I am about to try too…Nacroossee’s, Flying Fish and Raglan Road.

Looks Yummy!! Please let me know how Boma is for dinner. I’ve only had breakfast there. Have a great time!!

those look great to me!! remember - food pics, please!!

OMGosh people, I am so embarrassed to haul out that camera in front of other diners. I always think they think that I have never seen food :laugh:
I will try my best. Before attacking the plate - take pictures.

mickeyspal, I can tell you right now that Boma for dinner is wonderful. Even my picky people were impressed.

Raglan Road is fantastic too. I must try the bread and butter pudding this time. Last time we had to fly out of there with our deserts basically untouched, because remember, the waitress handed us 4 tickets to Cirque right when she served the deserts.

[QUOTE=Dopey;891499]OMGosh people, I am so embarrassed to haul out that camera in front of other diners. I always think they think that I have never seen food :laugh:
I will try my best. Before attacking the plate - take pictures.

[/QUOTE] :laugh: I am thinking the same! DH was looking at me funny when I said I will have to take pics of our food. He just told me to not do it in front of his parents…I guess in front of my mom it is ok :laugh:

I think they look faaaantastic! I’m a little hungry now!
I also like that you have some flexibility. If you get sick of Boatwrights breakfast you can always go elsewhere. At the end of Jan you should have no problem with that!

Your ADR’s look Wunderful!!! :happy:

I myself LOVE calling WDW DINE and making my own ADR’s though.
I like the Hold music and I want to make sure my ADR’s are right! :happy:

me too:frown:

The plans look great Dopey!