Bed Rails for children at resorts?

When we went to Disney in November, I brought our DD’s bed rail from home with us (so she wouldn’t fall out of bed at night). Well, I ended up forgetting it there, and they had to mail it back to us. So, I would rather not bring it with us this trip in October, but I’m still worried about my 2 year old DD rolling out of bed at night. So, does anyone know if the hotels have bed rails that you can request?

That is an excellent question. Where are you staying? I believe Animal Kingdom Lodge has bunkbeds; your child won’t fall out of those. I don’t know if any of the other resorts have bunkbeds. As for regular beds, I have no idea…

WL has bunks but according to AE those rooms can no longer be requested, which I found odd since the rates are higher than a room with reg beds.

They do have bed rails you can request at the resorts. We stayed at Kidani in April and I had put a request for bedrails on our reservation but when we got to the villa, they were not there. We called the front desk and mousekeeping brought them up in about 20 minutes.

Bed rails are available, you can request them when you check in and they will send them to your room.

Great! Thanks everyone! that makes it a lot easier for me!

Here are the bed rails we got when we asked for them at the Polynesian.

http://www.tikimanpages.com/tiki/images/stories/rooms/IMG_1008.JPG

[QUOTE=Tikiman;1088998]Here are the bed rails we got when we asked for them at the Polynesian.

http://www.tikimanpages.com/tiki/images/stories/rooms/IMG_1008.JPG[/QUOTE]

Wow! Those are different, but they’ll work! Thanks for the picture!

Glad I could help.

Looks like we will be in WDW the same time.

[QUOTE=Tikiman;1089001]Glad I could help.

Looks like we will be in WDW the same time.[/QUOTE]

I assume you’re staying at the Polynesian again! :happy:
Will you be there the 1st through 8th also?

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1089011]I assume you’re staying at the Polynesian again! :happy:
Will you be there the 1st through 8th also?[/QUOTE]

We are doing the Dolphin from the 28th to the 30th of September and than switching to the Polynesian the 30th to the 7th.

We will be at the Polynesian on October 2nd, for dinner at 'Ohana’s. We LOVE the polynesian!! It is beautiful!!!