Beer delivery yay!

Just spoke with Jonas from Home Page. They deliver to WDW for 9.99 Minimum order is a case (or 2x12, 4x6 etc.) Loads of variety, they had Abita in Cans!

I had considered garden grocer but didn’t want to spend $40 on food just to add beer on top of that.

Number if you want is 863-450-6799. He said it would be good to email about 1 week ahead if you have particular styles.

Wow! That is pretty awesome! Thanks for the information.

[QUOTE=bribren;1111656]Just spoke with Jonas from Home Page. They deliver to WDW for 9.99 Minimum order is a case (or 2x12, 4x6 etc.) Loads of variety, they had Abita in Cans!

I had considered garden grocer but didn’t want to spend $40 on food just to add beer on top of that.

Number if you want is 863-450-6799. He said it would be good to email about 1 week ahead if you have particular styles.[/QUOTE]

So party is at your room I take it…:pirate:

Well, I guess if anyone is going to be at WDW when we are, I could pick up a 12 pack or a 2-4 (as I’ve heard my Canadian friends call a case) at Publix just before we hit the Turnpike.
You just have to figure out where you’re going to meet me.

That is an awesome concept! When I go in January, I am in!!

Abita? Did I hear someone say Abita? Abita Amber, Mmmmm. Fall and Bock are pretty good too.:cool:

Now that’s great.