Bella, have an AMAZING TRIP!

Before you can blink your eyes you’ll be relaxing poolside at the GORGEOUS Old Key West Resort & dining at your favorite WDW restaurants! I hope you and the Dave have THE BEST TRIP EVER!!! Look, Mickey is even excited for you to come visit: :tongue:

ENJOY!!! Have a magical time . . . can’t wait to hear all about it!! :happy:

Bella and Dave, I second the above- have a wonderful time and just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! (especially R&C but then I am biased!!)

Yes… Have a wonderful time Bella and Dave

have a safe and wonderful time

Have a perfect trip!! Oh, and take lots of pictures.:biggrin:

To Bella and TheDave…have a magical trip :happy:

Bella, have fun! I am so excited for you!

Have a tiggeriffic time I wish I was going up this weekend … We have been thinking we might do a day trip on July 5th Dh’s birthday …

Bella, have an AMAZING trip! I can’t wait to hear about your first DVC stay! You MAY become hooked…on either renting points, or even buying DVC in the future! Take LOTS of pics!

:crying: Seems like everyone is leaving for WDW and I’m jealous. Have a great trip Bella, and I hope you and Dave have the best time ever.:wub:

Bye-bye, bella! Have a fabulous trip… can’t wait to hear all about it! i’m also looking forward to hearing your review of Akershus… take lots of pictures!! :blush:

OLD KEY WEST, here they come! :mickey:

Have a magical time. Sending pixie dust your way for all your Dsiney dreams to come true.

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa! Have a great time!!! I’m so excited for you, and I can’t wait to hear all about it! Take lots of pictures!

Have a WONDERFUL TIME!!! I can’t wait to read the TR!:happy:

Have a magical and safe trip!

Lisa

Have a great time!!!

Have a great trip. Can’t wait to read all about it.

Have a wonderful trip!!

Thank you everyone!!! This thread is so sweet!! I love it! :wub: :wub:

I cannot WAIT! Trust me, I will be off and on MB all day!!! I ran a whole bunch of errands this morning and now I just have to do some laundry and take the kids to the kennel :crying: And then it will be almost GO time!