Bellas Honeymoon Plans of Love

Dave made me promise that if we were going to WDW for our honeymoon I had to do two things:

1. Get the dining plan
    and
  2. Not “over-plan”

So, here are my plans that are not “over-planned” basically just our ADRs for everynight but I still have a few holes

Sunday October 8th

Raglan Road 8:00 p.m. We may not do this one bc we might not make it there on time OR be too beat to go to DTD, I will prob cancel this and just opt for room service OR to go from the Mara and eat on the balcony!

Mon. October 9th
we’ll prob do MK since it will be our very first day and we love it there!

Rose and Crown 7:30 :wub: You know we had to do this

Tues. October 10th

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

Ohana 5:45

Wed. October 11th

Kona Café’ 10:00 a.m. Tonga Toast!

Le Chefs de France 7:00 I know there have been some :blow: reviews, but this was Dave’s choice and it was either this…or the Beirgarten, again, for the 5th time…I wanted to try something new

Thurs. October 12th

Le Cellier 5:40 YES! Finally!

Fri. October 13th

Food and Wine Festival We plan to just eat arounf the world today, so no ADR’s planned, but this WILL leave us with ONE extra Table Service Credit! I can’t decide what to do!

Sat. October 14th

Tony’s Town Square 6:30 p.m. I know, again with the :blow: reviews BUT I’ve always wanted to go here and we wanted a TS in the MK

Sunday October 15th
Half a day in the parks
Leave for SC

So! We have one more ADR, the question is…where should we go and when??

I need suggestions people!!!

What about Cinderella’s Castle?

I loved LeCellier! The food was amazing and so was the service!
Ohana’s was awesome as well, the food was so yummy, especially the bread pudding and the service was awesome too! We liked the restaurant in Italy too! Tony’s Town Square was good for us! Sounds like you have some great choices! I am so excited for you!!!

Congrats Bella!! I, too, have been watching your countdown, that really went fast (for me anyway). I have no great suggestions for dinner, but I can definitely say to stay away from Hollywood & Vine, it was awful!

In August, we really enjoyed O’hana and Liberty Tree. Coral Reef was nice, too, but I think it was 2 TS per person. You could do a character breakfast with it, Chef Mickey & Donald’s Breakfastasaurus are always favs with us.

Congrats again (I honeymooned in the World, too).

I’d suggest Coral Reef. It’s only 1 credit now and the atmosphere is really beautiful. The food was yummy too!

Your not going to Boma? It’s REALLY good…even meat and potatoes hubby loved it there.

Bella -
have breakfast at Boma that morning before you to Epcot. You can use your TS there…excellent breafast.

Do you have 1 credit or 2 credit left.
If you have 2 left, I fell in love with the California Grill during our last trip.
The atmosphere, the food, and the view were superb.
If you have 1 left, I also like the Coral Reef at Epcot.

By the way, I just love the title of this thread!

We should totally meet up for drinks before your Ohana dinner. My goal was to have a Lapu Lapu on my birthday, so it would be perfect. :happy:

Bella- congrats again! Your big weekend is almost here! I vote for O’hana or Artist Point for your final ADR.

Bella, my love, you’re crazy if you don’t try Boma! It’s fabulous and you won’t meet nicer CMs anywhere!! :slight_smile: Besides, you can just roll out of your room and go–no travel required!

WOW it is soooooooooo close and along with everyone else I’m sooooooooooo excited for you both! What about going to the board walk and eating at Big River Grille & Brewing Works. We have eaten there for lunch a couple of time and it was very good.

I agree…Boma! You’re staying there, so it shouldn’t be difficult to find the time!

I absolutely second this! Coral Reef was our best meal of our trip.

I hate to be negative, but Raglan Road was pretty bad. If your late or tired - why not just go to Mara. RR is a long way to go for pretty bad food.

I’d really recommend having the “French” dinner at Chefs de France - stay away from the flank steak.

How about Whispering Canyon.

Don’t forget to buy the bride and groom hats to wear around the park.

You only get one change do it right…wear the hats!!!

What!?!?!?! No romantic strolls on the Boardwalk after dining at SPOODLES!?!?!?!

I give this marriage 6 months.

:tongue:

oh Cavey…you had to start already! :laugh: :laugh:

Bella, your plans are looking wonderful sweetheart. I cannot believe it’s nearly here already! ooooooooo the excitement! :pinch: :laugh:

doing a vow renewal at the Poly last year, we were going to do the hats, but I just didn’t like something about the top hat, so we didn’t. But we did have our Fairy Tale Weddings watches.
I’d suggest Kona Cafe for dinner. Also, Grand Floridian Cafe and Concourse Steakhouse will generate nice big checks to make your dining plan pay off, all will come close to or top $100 for two adults. Wolfgang Puck’s Cafe is also a good choice, plus they are open until 11, so you can go after Wishes or IllumiNations. Our bill came to $155 for two filet mignon dinners with sushi appetizers and dessert. This is about the same as our dinner at Cali Grill, and that was two table credits, WPs is only one!

we went to disney for our honeymoon. you are going to have a blast. where are you staying? they have a honeymoon package that gets you a concierge to make all the arrangements for you. our guy was incredible. there were gifts for us everyday, and all of our adr’s had a note that is was out honeymoon, so we got extra special treatment…

Bella – early congrats and hope all goes smoothly as you finish getting everything ready for the big day (and for the wedding, too:laugh: )

What a perfect honeymoon plan!