Best and Worst Parks

I really feel like I’m cheating by asking this question, but I’m going to post it anyway. I’ll back it up by saying that I own the Unofficial Guides for WDW from 2005, 2007, and 2009, and I don’t really want to buy another copy for a 2-day-in-the-parks trip. As I have last year’s copy, I am unable to log into The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World — TouringPlans.com to find out the best and worst parks for my upcoming trip. Ugh! :mellow: If anyone has access (and this is an okay thing, mods.), would you please look up 4/29-30? I’ll be in charge of a group of children, and we’ll have hoppers. I just want to be able to expose them to as much as possible, since we’ll only have 2 days! Thanks!

I just gave my 2010 version to my GF who is traveling with me in August. I would have done it for you…sorry about that.

Best park for 4/29=AK, Parks to avoid 4/29=MK, EP
Best park for 4/30=MK, Parks to avoid 4/30=DS, EP
Hope that helps!:happy:

If you are at a resort, go to the Early entry park till 11, then hop elsewhere. Avoid the evening hour parks as they will be busy.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I WISH we were staying onsite!!! The band director has us at the Radisson Celebration, and the reviews on TripAdvisor have me a little worried. Hey, it’s Disney, so I’m not complaining! :slight_smile: Thanks again.