Best Birthday Gift yet!

I just found out that for my birthday my hubby has ordered me the Cinderella Castle to go with my Christmas village! :tinytree: It lights up and has twinkling lights on it. Like the real castle during the Christmas holiday season. I can hardly wait to receive it! My birthday is not until Wednesday but it may not be delivered until after that. :frowning: :crying: I have the BEST DH on earth!!! :heart:

That is awesome! You will have to post pics when it comes in. My sister does the whole christmas village set up so I’m sure the castle will be a wonderful edition to your set up. Happy early bday!

It was that or the Tiara … Tough Call!!!

You are too funny! I’m sure she would rather have the castle for her collection. Its so nice to see that your DW signed up. I can’t get my DH into the whole Disney thing even if I promised that there is beer there :laugh:

She actually signed up before I did, We just have different times on the PC.
Me more than her!!!
The first BEER I had in Epcot told me that this was going to be a beautiful relationship… between WDW and myself that is !!!

[QUOTE=WALL;966386]She actually signed up before I did, We just have different times on the PC.
Me more than her!!!
The first BEER I had in Epcot told me that this was going to be a beautiful relationship… between WDW and myself that is !!![/QUOTE]

We have 2 kids. Megan (11 in a month) madison (8 on our sept trip) and Megan is just like Ed. She rather go to the Jersey shore fishing. For some reason they (megan & ed) dislike it. They would go maybe every 4 to 5 years but not 2 times a year like Madison and I

The DD ( Katy ) say’s just as we are arriving home from our trip “Back to Disney World?” , Kelly (DW) and I just look at each other with no response … We have to think about it. In 2007 we took her for the first time and she was just in awe of it and when we got home we decided to go back 4 months later! Now it has become an obsession for all 3 of us!:pirate:

My name is katie too!
Anyhoo…we all used to be obsessed with WDW too but they fell off the branch. I will get them back. We all planned to go for Easter and stay at my DVC but plans fell through because I decided to sell it so now getting him to commit to another trip is pulling teeth so Madison and I just go by ourselves.

I don’t think I could get burned out on this place but I guess I could see why some could. It just is addicting.