Best Breakfast around Boardwalk or EPCOT?

I have 4 Reservations to make and looking at Breakfast in or around EPCOT. As my lunch is at Tepan Edo…is that 2 credit at lunch btw???

Anyway, We have been to Cape May twice and Akershush is a must every trip. So any suggestions???

Ahhh your must do of Akershus is our only must do for breakfast at Ep.

Since you mentioned two buffets, we really enjoy the buffet breakfast at Captain’s Grille. I think it was about $18 for adults.

If you are looking to burn credits this might not help, but an assortment of fresh baked goods from the Boardwalk Balery and a hot mug of fresh brewerd coffee is always a great way to begin a Disney day. Even better if you have a quiet morning to sit on the Boardwalk and enjoy the view overlooking Crescent Lake.

Akershus IS 2 credits at all meals.
For breakfast my first choice is Cape May Cafe for the Goofy character buffet.
I guess the waffle at Kouzzina if you’ve already done these.
Not sure about the buffet at Captains Grille other than I believe their selections won’t be as varied as Cape May. The only time we ate there was a year that they had a New Year’s Day brunch which hasn’t been offered since.

Maybe check out Sunshine Seasons? Or Garden Grove at the Swan

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1130141]Akershus IS 2 credits at all meals.
[/QUOTE]

Is this new for 2013? I thought the big draw for akershus was that it was a princess meal for one credit.

I just read that the redesigned French bakery opens early -at 9. Before the rest of the area opens at 11… Not sure if its true, and you don’t need a reservation, but it might be worth a try!

I just looked on Disney World Site and Akershush is 1 Credit…We always went bc it was princess and 1 credit.

I would second Captain’s Grille especially if you are looking for a slightly more relaxed and quiet experience.

Akershush is 1 credit. We usually only do one breakfast on the DDP as we prefer not to waste park time. Maybe do a 2TS dinner instead? Like Le Cellier? Early lunch and late dinner.

We did dinner in July and paid out of pocket with my Tables discount and I’m wrong about two credits, except that the price for an adult at breakfast is between $40.50 and $46.85, dinner is $42.59-$55.37. Those would be two credit prices, but apparently Akershus is still only one credit.

Soungod - 100% correct on the prices, they are steep, especially for a buffet.

Came back from Epcot on 2/22/13. We did something different for breakfast. We went on the Boardwalk early in the AM and had coffee and bakery items. Hung out on the pier, talked for a while then walked in the back of Epcot. Simple, different and we all liked it!

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1130131]I have 4 Reservations to make and looking at Breakfast in or around EPCOT. As my lunch is at Tepan Edo…is that 2 credit at lunch btw???

Anyway, We have been to Cape May twice and Akershush is a must every trip. So any suggestions???[/QUOTE]

Um, we did Ohana for Breakfast, and then got on the monorail for Epcot. :wub:

You could also try the new bakery in France.