Best Buildings at POFQ

Well, I rebooked my ressie from AKL to POFQ, I have to save for a last minute trip to Costa Rica, anyway, I was wondering, which building do you think is the best at this resort? we are traveling with a 3 year old.

Costa Rico… ohhh can I come?

Let’s go Dee!

We’ve stayed at POFQ the past two years and we’re going again in 2 weeks. The first year I was concerned, like you, about which building we were in. The resort is so small that there really isn’t a bad building. The walk to the pool is easy from all buildings.

I second what Jungle Jim said…you have picked a resort where you can’t really go wrong with a 3 year old. It’s about the most compact, easy-to-navigate resort in the World! (and beautiful - I hope that’s where DH and I will stay next year.) :happy: Have fun!!

I was in Building two and loved it. We were right in front of the water, near the pool and a hop, skip and a jump from both the check-in and eating area. To be totally honest, you can’t go wrong with any building. They are all so close to everything.

Great! maybe having to cancel AKL wasn’t so bad , after all. Thanks to all for the info.