Best CS (counter service) places to eat

Can anyone recommend some good CS places to eat? we are eating 1 cs a day. dont want to just choose anywhere.

Definitely Wolf Gang Puck Express at Downtown Disney

At MK we love cosmic rays. My DD and I share the chicken and ribs

ok thanks. keep um coming. need at least 6. yahoo.

Epcot: Tangerine Cafe (Andrea…care to back me up on this one? :laugh:), Catina de San Angel and Harry Ramsdens Fish and Chips. I’ve heard Sunshine Seasons is great but I’ve never been there.

AK: Flame Tree BBQ or Yak and Yeti.

MK: Pecos Bills or Columbia Harbor House.

MGM: No where. If you have to ABC Commissary.

DTD: Earl of Sandwhich & Wolfgang Pucks

Pecos Bills (MK) has been good IMO. We also enjoyed Sunshine Seasons (Epcot) and any in World Showcase with the exception of Sommerfest and Lotus Blossom Cafe. I’ve heard great things about Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express but never been to either (trying WGP this trip!).

MK - definitely Cosmic Rays

AK - Pizzafari ( I love the Italian Style Sandwich) or Flame Tree Barbecue

Epcot - Cantina de San Angel (Mexico)

HS - I’ve never had a bad meal at Commissary, but nothing special, I like the Pizza at Catalina Eddie’s

Marketplace - Definitely Earl of Sandwich

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!! I :heart: Wolfgang Puck Express!

[QUOTE=sue299;966611]MK - definitely Cosmic Rays

AK - Pizzafari ( I love the Italian Style Sandwich) or Flame Tree Barbecue

Epcot - Cantina de San Angel (Mexico)

HS - I’ve never had a bad meal at Commissary, but nothing special, I like the Pizza at Catalina Eddie’s

Marketplace - Definitely Earl of Sandwich[/QUOTE]

looks like a lot of ppl like is earl of sandwich. cant wait to try it.

MK: Columbia Harbor House
AK: Flame Tree BBQ

Sunshine Seasons - The Land
Cosmic Rays (get the chicken and rib combo) or Columbia Harbour House - MK
There’s nothing good in DHS and a lot of people like Flame Tree in AK. I’d love to Flame Tree, but they don’t have an air conditioned dining area and the thought of eating ribs in Africa heat turns me off.
I think I’d go with WP Express over EoS. It’s more bang for the buck.

I really like Lotus Blossom Cafe at Epcot. The sweet and sour chicken was really good. I plan on going back on my next trip for some more!!

I also like the Electric Umbrella…mainly because they have really good cheesecake for dessert. It comes with a strawberry topping…yummm!!!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;966597]Epcot: Tangerine Cafe (Andrea…care to back me up on this one? :laugh:), Catina de San Angel and Harry Ramsdens Fish and Chips. I’ve heard Sunshine Seasons is great but I’ve never been there.

AK: Flame Tree BBQ or Yak and Yeti.

MK: Pecos Bills or Columbia Harbor House.

MGM: No where. If you have to ABC Commissary.

DTD: Earl of Sandwhich & Wolfgang Pucks[/QUOTE]

I think at the top of this section there should be “Andrea & Bella’s Sticky: Eat at the Tangierine Cafe!” :laugh:

Everyone does always recommend Earl of Sandwich. Now I LOVE Earl of Sandwich. But I’m just really a fan of sandwiches in general. :laugh:

[QUOTE=Andrea;966633]I think at the top of this section there should be “Andrea & Bella’s Sticky: Eat at the Tangierine Cafe!” :laugh:

Everyone does always recommend Earl of Sandwich. Now I LOVE Earl of Sandwich. But I’m just really a fan of sandwiches in general. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

We should get commission or something. I’ve seen so many random people walk up to the menu outside the door and go “Ew!” and then just walk away. They typically have no idea what has hit them when I ram them from behind and drag them into Schwarma paradise.:ph34r:

Threadjack…Andrea have you seen this?!?

Mediteranean Sliders Combo - three pita pockets - lamb, chicken and falafel with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumber and Tahini sauce served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh $13.95

I was just looking at the menu on allearsnet.com and that looks new…and delicious. I’ll even forgive them for spelling Mediterranean incorrect.

Once again I agree with Soundgod, Sunshine in the land pavilion is an excellent location. You have so many choices. My wife likes one of the sandwiches and I love the rotisserie Pork Chop. Yum Yum!

I will have to try WPex it seems to have a lot of fans.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;966648]Threadjack…Andrea have you seen this?!?

Mediteranean Sliders Combo - three pita pockets - lamb, chicken and falafel with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumber and Tahini sauce served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh $13.95

I was just looking at the menu on allearsnet.com and that looks new…and delicious. I’ll even forgive them for spelling Mediterranean incorrect.[/QUOTE]

Oooh… I would eat that. But I wouldn’t give up my couscous for lentils!

Also… I bet it’s with Tzatziki sauce, not Tahini sauce. Someone’s definitely got spelling issues!

EPCOT- The Yakkatori house in Japan is sooo YUMMY! Also, the Cantina in Mexico, and I realllly love the electric Umbrella by innoventions. There’s always somewhere to sit! :smiley:

MK- We do Cosmic Rays or Peco’s Bill :smiley: Although the Columbia Harbour House in Fantasyland is also wonderful!

HS- PIZZZZZA PLANET and the ABC Commissary.

AK- We always eat at Restaurantosaurous (mickey d’s lol) at AK. But I hear Yak and Yeti is AWESOME! Must try them next time!

DTD - Wolfgang Pucks Express - Great Mac & Cheese!
AK - Pizzafarii - Italian sandwich

Nothing else really stands out for me.

MK~ Pecos Bills
AK~ Try the Picnic in the park! Sounds Delish!
EPCOT~ Harry Ramsden’s fish and chips and I always used to liek Cantina de San Angel (but they got rid of the ground beef taco salad), My DH loves the Sushi cart in Japan
HS~ Terrible IMO for Counter service!

DTD~ Definately Earl of Sandwich