Best CS for lunch?

What is your favorite CS. We leave in 3 weeks; we’re hoping to try some new places for lunch.

In the MK, we like Cosmic Rays(the most choices for everyone) and Pecos Bill

At EPCOT…Seasons Food Court at the Land, Cafe (can’t rememebr the name) at Japan

At DHS…we don’t have any that we love there…I think counter service is really lacking there

At the AK…Flaming Tree…

:blush:

We always land at Cosmic Ray’s during the hard ticket events but Columbia Harbour House is also good, perhaps even better.
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot’s The Land is the best choice in that park.
Studios is pretty lame as far as CS goes.
Animal Kingdom? Get yourselves some BBQ at Flame Tree. It seems Flame Tree is closed for a refurb right now, so I guess the alternate is Yak and Yeti’s CS which is outside of the main restaurant.

I love cosmic rays, but my kids want hamburgers, and I want chicken… I hate the multiple lines for stuff…ugh! However- I’ll go just because I’m at the MK and I’m happy to be there… The food is what I expect… but it has a great view- and they just enclosed a larger portion so you can eat inside away from the weather…

My favorite is Sunshine Seasons in the land… great quality food with a great variety…

[QUOTE=hanwill;1919094324]I love cosmic rays, but my kids want hamburgers, and I want chicken… I hate the multiple lines for stuff…ugh! However- I’ll go just because I’m at the MK and I’m happy to be there… The food is what I expect… but it has a great view- and they just enclosed a larger portion so you can eat inside away from the weather…

My favorite is Sunshine Seasons in the land… great quality food with a great variety…[/QUOTE]

…did they Hanwill? Where is the new section at Cosmic Rays? it must not have been done last summer when we ate there…I understand about the different lines…that doesn’t work well with kids…

Well, I see we all eat at the same places. Although, this year we are doing lunch at Yak & Yeti.

It’s not a new section at Cosmic Ray’s. It’s just that all of what used to be the outside seating areas are now glassed in, so they’re inside, not outside.
I actually miss being able to eat outside (heat and weather permitting), but, oh well.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1919094330]It’s not a new section at Cosmic Ray’s. It’s just that all of what used to be the outside seating areas are now glassed in, so they’re inside, not outside.
I actually miss being able to eat outside (heat and weather permitting), but, oh well.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh so that’s it…they just glassed in the table area outside…hmmm…I used to like sitting out there kind of overlooking the water and ducks…but we have been going in August lately and it’s been way too hot to enjoy eating out there anyway…

But it used to be nice to sit out there and watch the parades in December when it gets unseasonably cool.
However, this is Florida, not Anaheim, and air conditioning at dining locations is really important.

We sat there once waiting for the castle to light, and I thought it was sort of loud with the water. I thought it would be pleasant but it was noisy.

DT Disney - Woflgang Pucks Express
MK - Columbia Harbour House or Pecos Bills
HS - Commissary but this isn’t anywhere near the selection they used to have.
EPCOT - Tough call. Loads of good places but I think the best and least crowded in the American Pavalion.

we are so sad Pecos Bill no longer has the taco shell thing. It looked pretty bad to get only the shell and a scoop of meat at the counter, but after adding everything it was full to the brim.

MK - Columbia Harbour House (love sitting upstairs and people-watching the crowds passing below)
Epcot - we usually hit the CS’s for snacking around the world! Eggrolls in China, pastries in Norway, “pretzel und beer” (a la Stacey) in Germany etc.
DHS - Meh. Usually Pizza Planet because they have dressing on the side for the mini-salads and we can use our extra dressing for crust dipping. :slight_smile:
DAK - Yak & Yeti, especially if we can snag one of those tables by the river right across the way.

We prefer:

MK: Columbia Harbor House (very good tuna fish sandwich)
HS: Backlot Express
AK: Pizzafari or Yak and Yeti CS
EP: Fish and chips in UK (there are lots of good choices here)

1. Pecos Bills
  2. Anywhere with beer.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1919094382]
2) Anywhere with beer.[/QUOTE]

So predictable.
“I love the smell of fermented hops in the morning. Ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oy oy oy”

Seasons at Epcot is delicious!