Best Location For Breakfast

Where is the best place for breakfast? Best selection? Best buffet? Best table service?:blink:

ok here are my pics for best breakfast

Table service
Ohana’s
Crystal palace
Bomas
Kona Cafe .
Boatwrights

Pop century food court

Our absolute FAVOURITE is Kona Cafe. It’s a sit-down meal. Best staff in all of WDW and the food is delicious!

Our favourite Character Meal is Ohana with Lilo and Stitch. It’s also sit-down, served “family style” with lots of good food (scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, Mickey Waffles…) The characters are great and funny.

We’re not buffet people but the two most popular buffets are Chef Mickey and the Crystal Palace. The buffet at 1900 Park Fare Lane, at the Grand Floridian is very good too! These are all character meals.

Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge gets a lot of rave reviews.

For a fast breakfast, grab a danish or bagel at one of the WDW bakeries.

For a more “adult” breakfast, Spoodles on the Boardwalk serves a sit-down meal. We’ve never tried it, but it’s said to be good.

Oh yeah the cinnamon rolls at Main street Bakery are sooooooooooo yummy …

another good one cape may cafe over at the beach club,had a great time…boma is great too…

yes the cinnamon rolls are to die for…

Here are my picks:

Best character buffets & selections go to Ohana & Crystal Palace:wub:
Best Table Service goes to Kona Cafe:wub:

I would have to say its a tie between Ohana and Crystal Palace for best over all.:happy:

We usually make time for Crystal Palace on each trip. The character interaction is great and the food is fresh and plentiful.

Crystal Palace has the best buffet for your typical breakfast foods.
Boma has the best buffet if you want to try some new foods.
Chef Mickey has the best buffet if you Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip and Dale are the must do’s for the kids.

O’hana has the best family service style food.
Akershus is the best if the Princesses are a must do.

Kona Cafe is the best table service breakfast.

Boardwalk Bakery is the best grab and go pastry place for the morning.

Great info!!! Thank you for all of your advise. I have eaten at the Crystal Palace
before and it was great. I also have taken part of the Ohana’s family style experience with a large group. It’s great to hear others have had the same good time I had. Thanx again !!!

kona cafe :wink:

Heres ours: Crystal Palace, 1900 park fayre, and Chef Mickeys

We are not big on breakfast when at Disney. We have eaten a good breakfast at CRT & Whispering Canyon though.

We love Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace!

We are not big on breakfast at disney either. We did go to POP food court and CP a few times and loved it.

We must do Kona for Tonga Toast, Chef Mickey’s and Cape May Cafe for characters and good food.
Emmmmmmmmmm, Tonga Toast. (druel)

Chef Mickey breakfast and Crystal Palace are both AWESOME! :]