Best MK Counter Service

Hey guys ! I’m seeking advice !

[B]Which MK counter service should I pick during my next trip ?[/B] :mickey:

While answering keep in mind that I hate seafood ! :happy:

(It [U]doesn’t [/U]have to be DDP accepted)

Cosmic Rays here.

Pescos Bills and Star Lite Cafe.

I like Columbia harbor house, but fish is on the menu. Cosmic Rays is OK but busy. Pecos bills is good to.

when it is open - i go to the pirate and the perico…love that taco salad

Columbia Harbor House has some non seafood offerings.
Peco Bills
Casey’s for dogs

I’d say Columbia Harbour House is the best, although Cosmic Ray’s is a usual stop when I’m going CS, and their ribs and chicken aren’t bad.

My boys like Peco Bills because of the “fixin bar.” Love the grilled onions and mushrooms for the burgers. I like their chicken wraps.

Columbia Harbor House feels more like a sit down restaurant and the food is definitely better than any of the other choices.
We love sitting upstairs and watch the world go by below

[QUOTE=Dopey;1059583]Columbia Harbor House feels more like a sit down restaurant and the food is definitely better than any of the other choices.
We love sitting upstairs and watch the world go by below[/QUOTE]

We do the same thing! Last time we had the whole upstairs to our selves, it was great!
I always get one of the salads…

Agree, agree, and agree! Pecos Bill’s is the best because of that fixins bar and the taco salad. Cosmic Ray’s is the best amount of food and real meal food (half of a chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, etc). Columbia Harbor House is good and the upstairs is always quiet! Quiet and AC at MK is hard to come by!

I already tried Cosmic Ray’s back in 2009 and loved it ! I think I’ll try Pecos Bill this time ! :)))) Thank you :))

[QUOTE=Dopey;1059583]Columbia Harbor House feels more like a sit down restaurant and the food is definitely better than any of the other choices.
We love sitting upstairs and watch the world go by below[/QUOTE]

I agree. Last summer we were the only family upstairs, it was a quiet break from the crowds.

Cosmic Rays also has a fixin’s bar… stumbled upon it last trip. But I think the Burgers at Peco Bills taste better… maybe it’s just because of the Frontierland feel though. :laugh:

Columbia Harbor House and Peco Bills

We like Pecos Bills for the cheese sauce!