Best Movie Adaption Into The Parks?

After reading a recent forum post, it got me thinking, what’s my FAVORITE park update that was adapted from a movie? Now I ask you the same, what is you favorite park attraction, show, dining that features a movie adaption?

Mine would have to be Pizza Planet… my entire childhood I DREAMED that Pizza Planet was real, and the first time I stepped foot in HS’s Pizza Planet I literally was in amazement, I was like “OMG, I’m IN Toy Story.” :crying: :laugh: It was a wonderful thing, and now PP is a staple on our trips, I couldn’t imagine Backlot without it.

Whats yours?:happy:

Mine would have to be Toy Story Mania just becuase nobody in my family has beatin me at it yet. My DS will say that it is Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters just because he beat me with a score of 999,999 - the one and only time someone in the family beat me. I had been reading board after board that supposedly told where the high point value targets were and wasn’t been able to shoot any of them. He doesn’t even know about them and by chance hit one multiple times. If you can’t tell I am a little aggravated.

If you go to classic rides it would have to be Peter Pan at DL.

Haha, thats how my Dad is! No one can beat him at any game. lol. He has to cheat because he wins everything!!

I LOVE the queue to Toy Story Mania. It is amazing… and I had all of those toys as a child!!! :happy: Tinker toys, Lincoln logs, that spinny paint toy… really, I had ALL of them! :laugh: Oh, the classics!

Toy Story Mania is definitely my favorite! Love, love, love it!

Toy Story Mania is definately the girls favorite one. Well I guess it is mine also from a Movie adapt.

Pirates of The Carribean. Now you would argue the ride was first, but they did adapt it to the movies.

So that is my favorite.

Yes I was going to go with Pirates too-although do love TSM

I am used to the que at DL. It is all outside in the sun, although they do have the interactive Mr. Potato Head. I do agree though that the que in DW is quite the experience. I makes you almost not want the FP just so you can experience the whole attraction. Better yet you go twice once with FP once w/o.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1067210]Pirates of The Carribean. Now you would argue the ride was first, but they did adapt it to the movies.

So that is my favorite.[/QUOTE]

Well you could argue it’s an adaption too. Because it started off being a ride that inspired a movie, and then the movie turned around and inspired the ride again! :ph34r::happy:

I thought I did say that.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1067210]Pirates of The Carribean. Now you would argue the ride was first, but they did adapt it to the movies.

So that is my favorite.[/QUOTE]

I thought you would have said " Tiny Fountain Dancer " ???
Oh wait … That’s still in post production.
They have yet to find a lead for the role … Hmmm ! :laugh::laugh::pirate: