Best place in WDW to kick back with a glass of wine

A couple of years ago, DW and I enjoyed a nice bottle of wine at Martha’s Vineyard at Yacht/Beach Club, and were thinking about doing that again this time around.

Any other places you guys/gals could recommend…not looking to have dinner, just a nice bottle of vino.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind of a tradition to have a glass of wine at AKL Jambo House lobby and people watch. Their bar is very relaxing, and to stroll around the resort is quite nice.

My resort pool or my room.

Outside at Rose and Crown for the fireworks, or outside in the France pavilion with a great glass of wine are nice.

My favorite (always the Poly freak) is sitting on the beach at the Poly with my wife watching Wishes. If you get a ground floor park view room, that is magical.

Lastly, a park view balcony at the Contemporary. Beautiful.

On the beach at the wilderness lodge.

Lisa

Love going to AKL. Fell in love with a couple of the African wines at Victoria Falls (bar right above Boma, and right off the lobby). Sit in the back part of the lobby by the fire pit. Very relaxing.

Love a glass of wine from the French Pavillion. Another favourite is the outdoor seating of the Turf Club at Saratoga Springs.