Best place to eat for 25 anniversary

HI Im new to this site MY husband an i are going to WDW in spetember form th 10th to the 19th for our 25 anniversary we have been there before but this time it will just be us … no kids. we want to make ar for someplace for our anniversary nite Sept 13 … we were considering the castle… we have never been there any opinions we like normal food so no victoria and alberts, but i would like suggestions? also what would you suggest for us to do different as a couple? :mickey:

I loved eating at the castle when I had my third anniversary but now I think it has changed to a character dinner so I am no so sure
I hear jiko’s in AKL is good also California grille is a nice restaurant but I havent been to either of these
I love Ohanas but it can get loud and noisy filled with kids

I suggest dinner at Le Cellier. The food is great and it one of the best places to eat at.

Welcome to DC Faerie Dust!!!

How about Narccoossee’s at the Grand Floridian. Beautiful atmosphere. Good Food. We went there on our Honeymoon. Many Moons ago!! LOL

Welcome to DC. I am a big fan of Victoria & Albert’s. I took my wife there from our anniversary and was spoiled rotten. It can be pricey, but the food and atmosphere (Harpist playing, personalized menus) was the best. I highly recommend it.

I second Narccoossee’s!

I always recommend Artist Point! Yummy! I love the atmosphere, and there’s nothing pretentious about the food.

California Grill gets rave reviews.

If you are willing to move away from MK, try Spoodles on the Boardwalk. Very romantic atmosphere in the evening!

Hi and welcome!!

I’ll suggest California grill also. I’ve never been there , but thats where I’d pick for my 25th anniversary. (whoa! my 25th is this year also!!)

Artist Point and LeCellier are my 2 favorites. I haven’t tried V&A (yet), but hope to one day!
Welcome to DC FaerieDust :flowers: :mickey: :biggrin:

My favorite night out restaurant is Flying Fish. The service is awesome and the food is wonderful.