? Best place to stay for 4 ad 2 kids?

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME FIND A PLACE FOR 4 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN…
DISNEY OR NEAR DISNEY WOULD BE GREAT…:blink::blink::blink:

Question are you looking for suggestions or in need of vacancy for a certain time? IF it was a certain time I might would be able to help with an off site time share one mile from Disney…if you are looking for a good disney resort for six I would look at a family suite at AS Music or WL…

I think your best bet is to go to the home page here, click on the link for Mouseketrips, and let them help you find the best room for your family and the best deal too. It doesn’t cost you anything and the travel agents are the experts.

On property, I would suggest a FW cabin or a Family Suite at one of the values or 2 rooms.

Off property, I would suggest Floridays Resort. I rec’d an email from them today that you can get a 2 bedroom plus breakfast for like $110 a night. It is a beautiful place.

Off site I can say that Best Western lakeside is beautiful and clean.
On site why not try renting points off a DVC member. I know that Whohoo has some for rent and you would be able to get a nice big room at a fraction of the cost of rack rates.

I would look into the Cabins at Fort wilderness or getting two rooms at a value. You also have the option to try and rent points at one of the DVC places.