Best rides to actually FP

Ok, so I have been doing some research and I see that FP is offered on a lot more rides now than in the past (I haven’t been since 2007). I don’t mind waiting in line for rides that have a lot of atmosphere in the queue line. Rides like PoC, KRR, EE, & Splash. I was thinking that FP might be better used for rides that have longer lines, little to no queue atmosphere, and small payout for the potential standby wait. I thought Peter Pan’s Flight would fit this bill well. I’ve done it several times, it’s a childhood memory, and a must-do for me. Just once. I was wondering what everyone else’s suggestions would be to use FP in this manner. Opinions?

PP is a good one to use the FP+ on…for some reason the line at that ride is never short!!! My other advice is to use them for the newer ones such as seven dwarfs mine car and Lil Mermaid in the MK. In EPCOT use it for Soarin and Test Track, however you can’t have both at the same time. In DHS, Toy Story is a good one to use FP for…as well as RR… Those are just my suggestions…

Space Mountain
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Peter Pan
Splash Mountain
Soarin’
Test Track
Toy Story Midway Mania
Rock n RollerCoaster
Kilimanjaro Safari

(to be edited and expanded later)

Well, the fact that you can’t have both at one time is not an issue for us. We won’t be doing Soarin’
since future DH is afraid of heights. However, he wants to do TT, as he has never done it before.

Thanks smallworld and SoundGod for your advice.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1919094469]Space Mountain
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Peter Pan
Splash Mountain
Soarin’
Test Track
Toy Story Midway Mania
Rock n RollerCoaster
Kilimanjaro Safari

(to be edited and expanded later)[/QUOTE]

I agreed with SG’s list.

But when we went in Dec there were times when we found lines to be unbelievable for some rides that aren’t on that list. Once the line for star tours was out the door and snaking around. The great movie ride had a wait time of 30 mins and we thought “no way”. After 25 mins, we weren’t up to the FP entrance yet , so we bailed.

It’s funny about Star Tours being so jammed when you tried. We were in WDW 11/30 - 12/3 and didn’t find the lines for Star Tours to be that bad, although we did have FPs one day because of the “one from column A/ two from column B” FP rules.