Best Riverside Location?

I have booked our trip for next trip for POR, for Oct 2010, A long way off, but yeahhh:happy:… something to look forward to, but I digress.

We will have five in our room, so we have to be in Alligator Bayou to get a room with a trundle bed. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good room location close to the food court, lobby…etc that has a trundle bed?

We usually pay for a preferred room at other resorts for the close location, but my understanding is that the Mansion rooms are the preferred at POR and they do not have trundle beds.

Any help would be appreciated.

There are a lot of threads about this very subject here on the board. Try digging a bit, opinions on that are plenty :wink:

[QUOTE=simplytall;984083]I have booked our trip for next trip for POR, for Oct 2010, A long way off, but yeahhh:happy:… something to look forward to, but I digress.

We will have five in our room, so we have to be in Alligator Bayou to get a room with a trundle bed. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good room location close to the food court, lobby…etc that has a trundle bed?

We usually pay for a preferred room at other resorts for the close location, but my understanding is that the Mansion rooms are the preferred at POR and they do not have trundle beds.

Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Best Riverside location I can think of is the “Muddy River” bar-- poolside.
subvetss

[QUOTE=subvetss;984134]Best Riverside location I can think of is the “Muddy River” bar-- poolside.
subvetss[/QUOTE]

You and my DH would get along swimmingly!