Best Room Locations? CSR

What are your favourite room locations for CSR and why?
We don’t want to be too far from pool and food, yet we don’t want to be surrounded by conference attendees either.
Thoughts?

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;1105415]What are your favourite room locations for CSR and why?
We don’t want to be too far from pool and food, yet we don’t want to be surrounded by conference attendees either.
Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I’ve not stayed at CSR, but I have attended a conference held there (stayed offsite). The resort is HUGE. It seemed to take me forever to walk from the main building to the pool and back. That’s the one thing I really didn’t like about this resort–you’re either close to the pool and a mile (figuratively) away from dining and the front desk, or vice versa. I believe transportation to the parks comes around to different points in the resort. So at least you don’t have to walk forever for that.

We stayed at CSR a number of years ago, but I don’t remember which building/area we stayed in. I remember the resort is quite large, so I’m hoping to find an area close to pool/food without being in the middle of the conference attendees. I’ve heard that they tend to book the conference rooms in one particular area? Not sure if that is true or not.

Room location suggestions
http://coronado_springs.tripod.com/content/suggestions.htm

I can’t remember our exact location but we were somewhere in the Casitas section when we stayed at CSR. It was close to the main building but not right next door so we did have a short (but pleasant!) walk to the food court, etc in the morning.

I will say that I didn’t feel like we were surrounded by conventioneers at all during our stay. We did run into them early in the morning getting coffee, etc but it was never a real problem.

It is a lovely resort.

Thanks!!!