Best souvenir you ever bought?

Hi everyone!

What is the best or most unique souvenir you have ever bought? Years ago when we went with the kids for the first time I purchased Hot Chocolate mugs that turns colors when hot, the kids love them still and that was over six years ago! Not really all that unique but the smile it brings to their faces makes it the best!:happy:

I got the mugs in Magic Kingdom on Main Street:mickey:

I love my beaded girraffe from Animal Kingdom and my carved elephant from Epcot that the kids pick out for our living room. They are definately my favorite!!!

we got the mickey & minnie throw blanket in DTD (it was a ‘special’…if you spend more than X amount of $$, you can get this blanket for $) I have it hanging on a quilt display rack in my living room so i see it everyday!!! DD7 wanted to use it…:ohmy::nonono2: is all i could say!!! she hasnt asked again :dry:

12 years ago, we bought 10 dinner plates in different colors with Mickey’s icon on the edge of them. Still using them today.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/disney-discussion/53257-favorite-souvenir.html

Last trip we purchased a 3D laser picture cube with my son’s picture (at the Imagination pavillion in Epcot). I’m so glad we did this, because he still had his two front baby teeth in the picture, and now we have it “set in stone” (well…crystal). I look forward to getting another one done this trip (minus his two front teeth). LOL!! I know I got some sort of discount when I was there (either with DVC or AP - so make sure you ask) It saved $24 for us.

Oh boy… I have had a few that I loved but I would have to say my most favorite is the Pinocchio Thomas Kinkade painting that we bought last year. Love it.

Those sound so cool! I may have to look for something like that when I’m there next week.:happy:

My favorite souvenir is probably a silly one, but I love it. I bought a really pretty grey hoodie in 2007 at Tinkerbell’s Treasures. It has a kind of hidden Mickey with argyle in chocolate brown and pink.

These sound so pretty and I love love girraffes.

I remember that throw (too cute) and I did not get it cause at the time I remember thinking what do I need another throw for…stupid me I wished I would of bought it.

:mickey: Good for you, something you can use every day!

Hopefully they will make the t shirt that you like someday again and if they do…buy two:biggrin:

How cool is that, I love stuff like that to remember the kids and their mile stones…your trip is close only a couple weeks away, have fun!:mickey:

Sounds so neat, did you post a picture of it last year…if not I would love to see it.:flowers:

[QUOTE=missymouse;1044149]Those sound so cool! I may have to look for something like that when I’m there next week.:happy:

My favorite souvenir is probably a silly one, but I love it. I bought a really pretty grey hoodie in 2007 at Tinkerbell’s Treasures. It has a kind of hidden Mickey with argyle in chocolate brown and pink.[/QUOTE]

Not silly at all and it sound so pretty, I love Tinkerbell’s Tresures!

My Mickey measuring cups and spoons. I use them everyday - and they make me happy.

Awww! If this was facebook I’d do a “like” on this. :happy:

Hey! That is our favorite too!!!:flowers:
Actually it’s a tough choice…I love my Dooney and Bourke purse too!:mickey:

my mickey hotel soaps, shampoos and conditioners i have collected over the years! haha

My Disney D&B bag. I’ve never carried a purse before. I just bought it because it was Disney, it was adorable, and I loved it. Because of Disney, I now carry a purse! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: