Best Table Services in Epcot & MK

As many know I’m heading to WDW in late Feb/early March. I have in the past been to Sci Fi Dinner Theatre (that is a must for us), lunch at the Crystal Palace (Character Meal) and Tutto Italia. I need some sit downs that will be fun for kids 1-9 yrs. Any ideas? reading lists of restaurants and such only goes so far.

Any CS one’s also would be appreciated as there are some days I’m sure we’ll have dinner in a park.

Thanks!:mickey:

If you are looking for a fun atmosphere, our kids (2/4/6) have enjoyed Teppan Edo, San Angel Inn and the Coral Reef all at Epcot.
Our favorite TS at MK is Cinderella’s Royal Table, although this year we did Tony’s (I forget the name, right at the hub of main street). It was really good. We sat in the atrium and we were able to watch the Block Party Bash as it started and ended on Main Street.

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;969025]If you are looking for a fun atmosphere, our kids (2/4/6) have enjoyed Teppan Edo, San Angel Inn and the Coral Reef all at Epcot.
Our favorite TS at MK is Cinderella’s Royal Table, although this year we did Tony’s (I forget the name, right at the hub of main street). It was really good. We sat in the atrium and we were able to watch the Block Party Bash as it started and ended on Main Street.[/QUOTE]

Huh??? (BPB at MK?)

I meant…Move It Shake It Celebrate It…Too many names to remember…

Mk: you have my favorite already…consider taking the monorail over the the polynesian and doing ohanna. WORTH the travel time definately…only takes a few minutes.

Epcot: I live lecellier…that’s about it…oh sunshine seasons too, but that’s a counter service meal.

MK:
I like Tony’s for dinner

Epcot:
France was soooo good for lunch
Garden Grill is good if you like character meals (it’s a little hit or miss)

We liked Garden Grill in Epcot. It is a sit down, family style character meal with Chip, Dale, Mickey & Pluto. The food was really good for both adults & kids. Also, 'Ohana Character Breakfast and Hoop Dee Doo Revue are fun for the kids with good food. Have fun!

There are so many good ones in Epcot…Rose and Crown, Le Cellier, and Beirgarten are my favorites.
When we are in MK we usually take the opportunity and leave the park for awhile and hit either Whispering Canyon, Ohana, Kona or Chef Mickey’s…which are all in the monorail resorts.

Epcot for Kids: Teppan Edo or Le Cellier

MK for Kids: LTT (Thanksgiving dinner every night)

If you are willing to leave the parks to hit a resort dinner I would suggest:

Epcot: ESPN ZONE (if your kids are into sports)
MK: Ohanas or Chef Mickey’s

Crystal Palace breakfast is the best charachter breakfast with a buffet that we’ve done so far, and PJ loved it.

Oh yes, LTT is really good too, we went there last time, soooo good!

We like most of the places we have eaten in Epcot, it is our favorite park for food! We really like Marrakesh in Morocco. Beirgarten is really good also.

We were really pleased with Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary. Buffets always work well with kids (no waiting) and the food was pretty good. I have heard great things about Ohannas - its on my list for our next visit.

Epcot does have some great choices, name previously. I have heard great things about the restaurants in Canada and England in the world showcase, though haven’t had first hand experience and no idea about how kid friendly they really are.

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern
Epcot:Teppan Edo

Epcot: Ive heard Le Cellier. I personally wont know untill Sept
MK: Crystal Palace.
I personally would look outside a park and do Ohanas. Its my Favorite

in MK. crystal palace for both breakfast and diner breakfast there is my choice.
definatly ohanas for breakfast great food and stitch and lilo. dinner is wonderful…
epcot we always liked san angle in but last time the food was so so.
le celliers very good food.
outside the park chef mickeys has always been good but we haven’t been there in a awhile.

Anothervote for Tony’s

Last year my family and I went to Tony’s and my mother still talks about the chicken parm. I’ll vote for Tony’s. Plus we ate in the atrium and it was so lovely.

Ohana’s is a def must especially if we stay at the Poly. I’m still trying to figure out the amt of time we’ll be at WDW. Depends on the deals they have up for March 2010.

Ya’ll are giving me lots to think about. I need to take notes. :laugh: