Best time for hawaii

hi everyone… the other night dh i think in a moment of weakness asked how much it would cost to go to Hawaii and stay at aulani… ok so i jumped on my computer and started looking… it seems there is a difference in cost for the rooms depending on when u go… June to September seems cheaper then February so for those of you lucky enough to have gone to Hawaii when is the best time to go? thanks :mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

Hawaii is very popular over the winter months but is a lost slower in the fall. So if you want to get a really nice vacation that isnt so crowded and cheaper I would go anytime from Sept thru the end of Novemeber.

faerie dust…I’m thinking dvc is in your future! First loving AKL and now looking at staying at Aulani. Something to think about!!!

Great weather any time! Go when you can. You will love it! I have been 3 times in the winter, but it is a great vacation.

We were there in May and it was pretty darn perfect. I don’t think we had a drop of rain the entire time. The only thing was that it was quite windy some days - they told us it was a change in the tradewinds which occur in the Spring.

Anyway - Aulani is absolutely gorgeous - the setting really is paradise. It is rather isolated, so a rental car, if you wanted to sightsee on your own, would be handly.

We have been twice in August and once in April. It was beautiful all times!

We are going next Feb so we can see the whales. I dont know if this is a rainy time or not.

Anytime is really a great time to go. Have fun

[QUOTE=disneymom;1092415]We have been twice in August and once in April. It was beautiful all times!

We are going next Feb so we can see the whales. I dont know if this is a rainy time or not.

Anytime is really a great time to go. Have fun[/QUOTE]

Hawaii really doesn’t have much of a “rainy” season per se. More like “afternoon showers” which is why the tourist industry thrives year round. :wub:

NOVEMBER - whales are beginning to show up

April May and June can be extremely windy. It is when the trade winds are the strongest. Not that it can’t be nice those times of years but just what is typical of that time. July and August can have some afternoon showers but not for long and winter does get some rain and it does cool down but not usually cold. September and October are very popular times to go and great weather usually. My parents are there now and said it is in the high 80s with a little wind which is not usual for this time of year.